WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kerrigan
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 pm

WarBeast-GT- wrote:you can also practise your flying skills.

For that you could simply create a server of your own and begin to fly.

1. Get server files
2. Set them up
3. Load map with air vehicles
4. ???
5. Profit ^^

Effort

Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:20 pm

WarBeast-GT- wrote:
Gaius_Marius wrote:WarBeast-GT- Why? Enough and that that will be the Master Server - Server - Client. A lot of players and they will last.

Because when I don't want to play against real players I take the bots. They are stupid as shit but you have fun with them and you can also practise your flying skills.

Or you could practice your shot just like I and many others do in cs. I really miss the bot functionality although definitely am not holding my breath for NoFaTe to implement AI/bots. I can't even begin to contemplate how this would work as clients normally have to go through EA's backend or in this case the emulator to connect to the server and on top of figuring out a work around for this he would have to implement and edit an AI for battlefield (the aiming and movement is different from so many games). If he does this I would hope its one of the end/very late additions.

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Effort wrote:Or you could practice your shot just like I and many others do in cs. I really miss the bot functionality although definitely am not holding my breath for NoFaTe to implement AI/bots. I can't even begin to contemplate how this would work as clients normally have to go through EA's backend or in this case the emulator to connect to the server and on top of figuring out a work around for this he would have to implement and edit an AI for Bettlefold (the aiming and movement is different from so many games). If he does this I would hope its one of the end/very late additions.

True. We´ll see what Venice will bring.

NoFaTe is implementing the extension system again. Good modders would be able to add waypoints and AI in with an extension. It doesnt depend on NoFaTe only. It also wouldnt be fair for him. Alone with all the work.

Effort

Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Kerrigan wrote:True. We´ll see what Venice will bring.

NoFaTe is implementing the extension system again. Good modders would be able to add waypoints and AI in with an extension. It doesnt depend on NoFaTe only. It also wouldnt be fair for him. Alone with all the work.

Adding an extension system would be the best thing he could do (apart from release what he's already :) ) done imo.

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 pm

The extension system is already planned for release when we reach the open beta deployment stage.
Not full-featured, but with many important features and way more stuff than in the current version of the RomeExt system.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

MaxLightning

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Piece Be Upon Him) bless you NoFate.

benoj67

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:14 am

Are you guys in closed beta right now?

Kerrigan

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am

Gaius_Marius wrote:+100500! WE WAIT=)

I was referring to BC2...

shahram

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 pm

all you are greedy. let him make game playable in cracked servers that don't need cd-key in very ordinary state, then you can request him to make a giant di*ck that can fly and drop or shoot cu*m instead bomb. :D
We Believed In NoFaTe But No More.

Return to “General Discussion”