WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

dgudovic wrote:They will publish it but not yet ...


Nope, NoFaTe will not publish the emulator.

User avatar
dgudovic
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:42 am

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:13 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
dgudovic wrote:They will publish it but not yet ...


Nope, NoFaTe will not publish the emulator.

WHAT? you said Closed Beta for some ppl and then Open Beta for everybody ?????
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

dgudovic wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:
dgudovic wrote:They will publish it but not yet ...


Nope, NoFaTe will not publish the emulator.

WHAT? you said Closed Beta for some ppl and then Open Beta for everybody ?????


I think you got something wrong ^^

You're right, there will be a closed and open beta etc. and everybody will be able to play some time, but NoFaTe will not release the sourcecode of his emulator.

That means that noone will get the masterserver of Venice. However, ppl will probably still be able to host their own servers.

User avatar
dgudovic
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:42 am

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:19 pm

RobbingHood wrote:

I think you got something wrong ^^

You're right, there will be a closed and open beta etc. and everybody will be able to play some time, but NoFaTe will not release the sourcecode of his emulator.

That means that noone will get the masterserver of Venice. However, ppl will probably still be able to host their own servers.

Geesh i think my heart stoped for a second there XD
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Effort
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:39 pm

dgudovic wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:

I think you got something wrong ^^

You're right, there will be a closed and open beta etc. and everybody will be able to play some time, but NoFaTe will not release the sourcecode of his emulator.

That means that noone will get the masterserver of Venice. However, ppl will probably still be able to host their own servers.

Geesh i think my heart stoped for a second there XD

I think i know how you feel, is the emulator he's running like ea's private backend or something? i had figured it was just the server client.

User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Effort wrote:I think i know how you feel, is the emulator he's running like ea's private backend or something? i had figured it was just the server client.


It's an emulation of EA's backend, that means that NoFaTe tried to make something very similar to EA's Backend (Blaze) with more feautures.

Effort
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:27 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
Effort wrote:I think i know how you feel, is the emulator he's running like ea's private backend or something? i had figured it was just the server client.


It's an emulation of EA's backend, that means that NoFaTe tried to make something very similar to EA's Backend (Blaze) with more feautures.

There is hope for lans yet.

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 pm

There i made a map for no further misunderstandings :DD

Image

User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

TheShadow wrote:There i made a map for no further misunderstandings :DD

Image


^le Picasso

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:10 pm

@ Effort

NoFaTe wont release his source code.
Also he wont release the emulator itself because THAT would be illegal and he dont want other devs to crack it up, disassemble it and modifying it or even worse make profit with it which is highly illegal too.

He said he will find a solution for offline gameplay but that is far,far away from now like i said before.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests