WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
anwar71839
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

XkSAssassinGEO wrote:One question.

Will it be playable as bed companion? I mean free? Because I still can't understand do I need to buy the game?

Nexus provides servers to play on. How you get your game is up to you.

Kerrigan

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 pm

XkSAssassinGEO wrote:One question.

Will it be playable as bed companion? I mean free? Because I still can't understand do I need to buy the game?

Your choice.

Buy it or wait for a solution.
But remember.. we dont support piracy.

XkSAssassinGEO

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am

I know about piracy and crack. I just wanted to know if it could be playable the same way as bed companion.

Thanks for the answers guys,now no more questions for now. (;

dgudovic

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

Hey would the game be compatible with RELOADED version and if so how can i update my Reloaded version couse i have no fucking idea how to do it( there is no Updater like in BC2)
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Garrett(Pooria)

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 am

dgudovic wrote:Hey would the game be compatible with RELOADED version and if so how can i update my Reloaded version couse i have no fucking idea how to do it( there is no Updater like in BC2)

If by reloaded you mean any crack, can't tell you about that but the rest probably won't be determined until emulator is out

Raz2Kill

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 am

dgudovic wrote:Hey would the game be compatible with RELOADED version and if so how can i update my Reloaded version couse i have no fucking idea how to do it( there is no Updater like in BC2)

Do you read sometimes?

:arrow: http://forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=933
"You can't defend. You can't prevent. The only thing you can do is detect and respond."
- Bruce Schneier

dgudovic

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Raz2Kill wrote:

Do you read sometimes?

:arrow: http://forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=933

Yes i do and i did not call it a crack! I said i have a reloaded version of the game by saying that i cant get NoFaTe into any legal trouble. And its funny that you have said Do i read when you havent read my post .

dgudovic

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Garrett(Pooria) wrote:

If by reloaded you mean any crack, can't tell you about that but the rest probably won't be determined until emulator is out

Again I am not calling Venice a crack i am saying I have the RELOADED version of Bettlefold 3 and my question was would i be able to play on it ? ( i got my answere from some posts i havent seen) and i have RELOADED BF3 becouse my country doesnt have Game Shops /PayPal or it allows online shopping so for me only way of playing online is eighter Free2Play or buying Reloaded and waiting for NoFaTe to finish the MOD

Kerrigan

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm

dgudovic wrote:Again I am not calling Venice a crack i am saying I have the RELOADED version of Bettlefold 3 and my question was would i be able to play on it ? ( i got my answere from some posts i havent seen) and i have RELOADED BF3 becouse my country doesnt have Game Shops /PayPal or it allows online shopping so for me only way of playing online is eighter Free2Play or buying Reloaded and waiting for NoFaTe to finish the MOD

The Reloaded version is not up-to-date. It misses several patches and updates that are necessary for being compatible with NoFaTes mod.
He built the project upon a recent version so you have no chance to get it working.
The Reloaded version is a build from the very beginning when BF3 came out.
I tried it myself before i bought the game. And once you applied the crack to the game it wont work either.
NoFaTes mods require an original game executable.

Buy it from somewhere or find someone who is willing to share his legit copy with you.
Due to legal trouble i honestly doubt that someone will share it with others.

Where do you come from ?

borisdali

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 pm

OH man did everyone think the VENICE mod is like ROME.... NO it isn't if there was so NoFaTe will be redy a long time ago !!!!!

Return to “General Discussion”