WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MCDonalds
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Respect Dude First You give us Bad Comapany2 and now bf3 YOU'RE THE BOMB (Maybe BF4 Emulator)
Thnx for all you're Stuff Keep doining This :)

Yoogene

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 am

This is pretty much impressive!Well done NoFate!I'm looking forward to the beta version :)

Kerrigan

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 pm

MCDonalds wrote:Respect Dude First You give us Bad Comapany2 and now bf3 YOU'RE THE BOMB Thnx for all you're Stuff Keep doining This :)

You're still thinking you get games here for free don't you ?!

MCDonalds wrote: (Maybe BF4 Emulator)

No.

Yoogene

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:59 am

Omg so hard for some ppl to comprehend this isn't a pirate club :D

Kriminal

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 am

When is the second preview coming?? :?:

Kerrigan

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 am

LOL he posted Videos about the spectator mode and freeze cam ._.
Preview enough ? Patience people!

132ian1

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Looks like for some of them their dreams is coming out... Altough you need the original game :p

Shiban

Fri May 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Forgive my ignorance.
Can something like this project change the hit reg from client side to server side?
Also, I'm not asking for details, but this should make it so that a server can remove suppression, RBS, change recoil, damage etc, correct? Could you remove vehicles from maps/modes? i.e. Jets from large conquest modes...
Thank you for the hard work NoFate. As a huge fan of the game, I'm ecstatic that we will see this some day.

Effort

Sat May 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Shiban wrote:Forgive my ignorance.
Can something like this project change the hit reg from client side to server side?

I seriously doubt it, I mean with enough modification you could but that would more than likely involve editing the exe which no one here will do.
Shiban wrote:Also, I'm not asking for details, but this should make it so that a server can remove suppression, RBS, change recoil, damage etc, correct?

These are probably possible, and I think a couple of them are on NoFate's list of shit to put in.
Shiban wrote:Could you remove vehicles from maps/modes? i.e. Jets from large conquest modes...

I don't think you could mod the map because of how frostbite works in that the server version of the map is different to the client version of the map. Making either of these takes around 20+ programs according to some DICE devs and they don't seem to keen to tell everyone how to actually do it. There was a thread on Battlelog that went into it a bit (I can't find a link but I found it somewhere on MordorHQ).

MCDonalds

Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 am

Can i join the beta test If there be 1

Thanks NoFaTe You're awesome
First bad company2 :D
NOW BF3 :shock:

Thats realy pro of you cant wait untill you release this :D

Thnxs NoFaTe :D

Return to “General Discussion”