ne3MEs1s
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 am
Location: Bulgaria , Burgas

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 pm

MastiPL wrote:Dear NoFate I'm Polish and I know that you try to Battlefold 3 came out.



http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/22/frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg

User avatar
SentinelX
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm
Location: In Earth

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

MastiPL wrote:Dear NoFate I'm Polish and I know that you try to Battlefold 3 came out.

Image
Image


Image

ReV0LT
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 am

Good lucking getting helis or planes under that highway sign!

User avatar
death_stalker_ak47
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

ne3MEs1s wrote:
MastiPL wrote:Dear NoFate I'm Polish and I know that you try to Battlefold 3 came out.



http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/22/frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg


:shock:
WARNING

Image

User avatar
Lapin
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Contact: Website

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 am

Nice job, btw , did you find any trace of ScaleForm GFx in Battlefield 3 ?
Ding dong bannu

User avatar
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Posts: 520
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Contact: Website

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Lapin wrote:Nice job, btw , did you find any trace of ScaleForm GFx in Bettlefold 3 ?

Yes. Frostbite 2 uses Scaleform for its UI.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

User avatar
Lapin
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Contact: Website

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Ok thanks for the confirmation.
Ding dong bannu

felcon
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 am

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 am

I know I'm a newfag here, but please bear with me.
I've got a few questions about the battlefold venicemod.
Here's what I think I've understood so far, please correct me if I'm wrong.

We need BF3 and possibly the DLCs.
(Luckily I've got "spammy word for new user" bf3 so no worries there :) )

We will be able to:
* Host our own dedicated servers
* Make and host mods

Are we able to:
* Customize server configs better, more advanced

And last but not least:

Could we please have a proper in-game menu and server-browser?

Thank you very much for reading this and most of all for your hard work!
Cheers!

User avatar
death_stalker_ak47
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 am

felcon wrote:I know I'm a newfag here, but please bear with me.
I've got a few questions about the battlefold venicemod.
Here's what I think I've understood so far, please correct me if I'm wrong.

We need BF3 and possibly the DLCs.
(Luckily I've got "spammy word for new user" bf3 so no worries there :) )

Yes

felcon wrote:We will be able to:
* Host our own dedicated servers
* Make and host mods

Are we able to:
* Customize server configs better, more advanced

Yes
felcon wrote:And last but not least:

Could we please have a proper in-game menu and server-browser?

Yes, in near future.
felcon wrote:Thank you very much for reading this and most of all for your hard work!
Cheers!
WARNING

Image

User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 am

felcon wrote:Could we please have a proper in-game menu and server-browser?


Take a look here, that's an external menu:

http://en.indigogames.net/

This is for Rome. Won't be too hard to do it for Venice as well I guess. However, it's not finished yet. Credits go to Imposter.

Also, you surely have noticed Rome's ingame browser, which is pretty functional. I assume/hope that we will have something similar for Venice.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest