WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Effort
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

That would require the maps to be edited and downloaded by the user. It could be possible but probably not until the mod tools are released which would come later than the release of venice itself. I think the previously disabled features he is reffering to are the spec mode (maybe even br?).

corelli88

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:44 am

:o :o dafuuq.. Ok.. let's say..
NoFaTe made impossible possible, turn the possible in impossible :S wtf i'm talking :D NOFATE and Nexus rulez :lol:

A question, do i need to buy Bettlefold, or i'll be able to play it like my BCompanion 2 'reloaded' one :D :?: :?:
Played pretty good hours on BCompanion 2 with my friends :geek: Also brought some members on here :D they gonna be fools if they dont love me for this news haha :D
Keep up guys,really appreciate this work :)
Would help anyhow, but how ? :cry: :lol:

TacTicToe

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 am

corelli88 wrote:A question, do i need to buy Bettlefold, or i'll be able to play it like my BCompanion 2 'reloaded' one :D :?: :?:

Why don't you stop being a leech and buy the game? If you play it, and enjoy it, then give the developers their damn money. Especially if you have logged so many hours. Obviously you like that game. Stop being a thief, buy it already. Its like $20 now.
]Image

Kerrigan

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 am

It's possible to get the Premium Edition for a good price.
Even 50 bucks are cheap because main game and Premium would cost 100 bucks in total if bought seperately.

corelli88

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 am

TacTicToe wrote:
corelli88 wrote:A question, do i need to buy Bettlefold, or i'll be able to play it like my BCompanion 2 'reloaded' one :D :?: :?:

Why don't you stop being a leech and buy the game? If you play it, and enjoy it, then give the developers their damn money. Especially if you have logged so many hours. Obviously you like that game. Stop being a thief, buy it already. Its like $20 now.

Well mr. AllKnow. I just asked, and I'm pretty sure I have more important things to do than buying games for $ 50 or 100$, because I do not have as much time as when I was younger to use them 10 hours per day as children now :)
No offense it was just an opinion
I just want to say, it really would be nice to play it free like bad companion 2 in some free time :)
Thanks anyway.
Greetings

Kerrigan

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 am

corelli88 wrote:I have more important things to do than buying games for $ 50 or 100$, because I do not have as much time as when I was younger to use them 10 hours per day as children now

Why do you play computer games at all then ?

You know downloading stuff that costs money normally is equal to stealing ?
Are you driving your car with free gas too ? And you steal your food and drinks too ?
Well.. nice life you got there.

Games cost money. Just like everything else in life. Deal with it or leave us alone.

lilpuika

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:06 pm

very good job I hope that soon will be able to play bf3

corelli88

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
corelli88 wrote:I have more important things to do than buying games for $ 50 or 100$, because I do not have as much time as when I was younger to use them 10 hours per day as children now

Why do you play computer games at all then ?

You know downloading stuff that costs money normally is equal to stealing ?
Are you driving your car with free gas too ? And you steal your food and drinks too ?
Well.. nice life you got there.

Games cost money. Just like everything else in life. Deal with it or leave us alone.

Didn't know :P

Well, nope, i work for that, but not for all of the games. Actually, i buy games, but not all of them bcause some ppl have better things to do than to buy all that new games. I wish i could buy BF3 now. But to be honest i cant right now :)

BTW. My stats for bc2 are gone. Any idea how to fix it ?
Deleted Gamesettings bin and ini and nothing happend :(

Thanks.

Have a nice day ;)

Marek-SvK

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

I do not know English well excuse me, but when will it be possible to play BF3?

RobbingHood

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Marek-SvK wrote:I do not know English well excuse me, but when will it be possible to play BF3?

There is no date.

Return to “General Discussion”