chenyan94

Let’s examine playing time totals for the Jets in their victory

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:14 am

over the Denver Broncos on Sunday.A look at the offensive side of the ball shows that the Jets are mixing and matching their personnel. The five offensive linemen and Sam Darnold never left the field. Aside from that Youth Jamal Adams Jersey , there were plenty of substitutions. No Jets skill player participated in more than 77% of the team’s snaps, while Quincy Enunwa and Eric Tomlinson (?) were the only skill players to see the field for more than two-thirds of the offensive snaps.Full snap totals for the offense in this game are below.On the defensive side of the ball, Darryl Roberts took the bulk of the playing time in place of the injured Trumaine Johnson and Buster Skrine. Roberts participated in 73 of the 77 snaps for the Jets. The Skrine injury also opened up playing time for Parry Nickerson Color Rush Morris Claiborne Jersey , who got 52 snaps.Full defensive totals are below.What are your takeaways pertaining to playing time? The Jets saw their two game winning streak come to an end on Sunday. That means we will have to give out an anti-game ball for the first time in three weeks. Whenever practical, we try to avoid giving the anti-game ball to the quarterback or to repeat recipients. This week my anti-game ball goes to Spencer Long. Long has been part of a couple of units that received anti-game balls earlier in the year, but today I am going to give it to him solo.Off target shotgun snaps have become a huge issue for the free agent center. During Sunday’s first half Color Rush Brandon Shell Jersey , one poor snap led directly to a fumble. A second led to lost yardage that caused the Jets to end their drive to score right before halftime. Long committed a penalty in the first half that led to the demise of a third drive.His blocking wasn’t that effective either in the game.For these reasons, Spencer Long gets my anti-game ball for the week. Who gets yours?

Return to “General Discussion”