henry1995 wrote:For all my brothers out there , please listen to this issue . We need to do something to stop this madness once and for all . Because of some idiots , entire fun in bad company 2 is ripped apart . I have an idea to stop hacking / easy identification of hackers . We need to emulate features of punkbuster like screenshot through an app.
Main function of Nexus app :
1. Only through this , you can play bad company 2 nexus multiplayer (i.e) they have to login through app .
2. If anyone closes this app during play session , it will force terminate bad company 2 itself .
3. Admins can take screenshot of any player during their play . For security reason , this screenshot feature will work only if bad company 2 process is active .
1. Tried to implement this feature using Visual c# with one client but failed because it can't capture directx application . But i'm thinking about different alogrithm which is used in teamviewer .
Phase 2 :
2. Multiple clients , client with admin privilege can take screenshot of others .
Phase 3 :
3. i dunno , i'm just random dude who wants to restore your fun. So its up to you guys .
If anyone there join me in cleaning this mess ? , please rise up . It's now or never .
Sorry for wasting your time .
henry1995 wrote:Dude if u are not making progress here then don't waste ur precious time by posting here, just walk away like everyone else . Yea i agree with you , everyone knows hacking happening everywhere around us but point here is innocents are also getting banned for some reason . It's just a suggestion of my own to help people play in peace that's all , if that annoys you then i can't do anything about it . For the Record " I am not whining here kid " .
One thing , I am not working on this app anymore so enough of arguments .
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest