WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
henry1995
- Deleted -

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm

- Deleted -
Last edited by henry1995 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
—Albert Einstein

ScepterX

Re: Bad admins in [B3] Fun Server

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Oh for the hundredth time.

Stop posting this clan shit in the Nexus forums! Oh, and I think I can reply on behalf of MAGIC who doesn't realize half of the problems you have created.
For one, to @magic, this whole topic was created because two guys using clan tag [Marcs] were banned for aimbotting.

Ok now lemme start,
1) Kicking for high ping is the reason, how come that's an unnecessary reason? lol? And that's what the admins generally have to do atleast until a ping kicker is implemented which would make it impossible for your clan members to even play for a minute.
2) Banning for aimbot can always be done with a substantial amount of proof, in this case, the details in the player's stats.
3) Care to point out one thread where we didn't unban a player who posted a video or otherwise? NO, we're unbanning players even without proof in order for a second chance.
4) Recruiting/Advertising websites is forbidden in B3 servers and there is a rule for that. You do realize that some servers ban permanently for that we, have simply been issuing warnings/kicks?

---------------------------xxx---------------------------

Freeshnik

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:21 pm

ScepterX wrote:...
4) Recruiting/Advertising websites is forbidden in B3 servers and there is a rule for that. You do realize that some servers ban permanently for that we, have simply been issuing warnings/kicks?

You can mute chat for this.

ScepterX

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Freeshnik wrote:
ScepterX wrote:...

You can mute chat for this.

That would be good but unfortunately we can't do it as far as I know, only super admins of level 100 can do it.

henry1995

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 pm

- Deleted -
Last edited by henry1995 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
—Albert Einstein

ScepterX

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Yea yea yea whatever. Because that proof doesn't show anything in front of the stats.
You use aimbot for all the time and come post a video saying otherwise? How come this is gonna be accepted when the freaking stats show everything?
Though I'd anyway like to see it, AND FURTHER BAN APPEALS/PROOF should be posted in the B3 forum, not here.
No action will be taken if it's posted here.

-------------------- END ----------------------

henry1995

- Deleted -

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:02 pm

- Deleted -
Last edited by henry1995 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
—Albert Einstein

ScepterX

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 pm

henry1995 wrote:Oh you think we are begging you to unban :( ?? uh ?

If not b3 then some other server , topic closed !

Of course, you're begging for it. And you even mention it?
Otherwise why would MAGIC want to unban some aimbotter dude who has ban evaded like 6 times and uses bad language against admins?

henry1995

- Deleted -

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:24 pm

- Deleted -
Last edited by henry1995 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
—Albert Einstein

ScepterX

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Now this is getting shitty.
My gameplays are here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNmDwQ2fOI
And I was unable to record more because of FPS drops which affected the pleasure of playing the game. Otherwise I would have recorded each one of it as proof.

And 2800 out of 13000 kills, where's the aimbot in that?

Contrary to what you think, there's nothing wrong in my stats except kpm which is at a medium of 2.35 which can be EASILY achieved by playing aggressively.
Well, also you can ask the other "admins" whom you think are "really" good if I use cheats or not or even MAGIC for that matter since he has played many times with me.

Nice off-topic posts as you start to lose the argument, as usual.

Return to “General Discussion”