WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NanoGigs
Regarding DU4 and CCCP servers

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:01 am

Okay I am gonna try to make it simple. I am from a poor ass country called Pakistan. I have a fetish for flying and using helis XD
Whenever I try to find a server with good ping and players, I get disappointed. There is no good server which hosts a good heavy metal map with good amount of players. Every time I try joining DU4 It gives me 999 ping for no freaking reason. Every server from 'MURICA has 999 ping. Including RGN. Repz gives excellent ping but has no server on HM, B3 funservers are those on which no one plays heavy metal usually. Although they are epic. RGN and DU4 have 999 ping. After the disappointment I try going to atacama desert, which is another heli map. 2-3 months back there used to be good and epic servers called UA-KHM with no borders on atacama. Now there is only DU4 and CCCP on atacama. joining DU4 is beyond impossible. CCCP kicks if even for one second my ping exceeds 400. -_-
My request in this whole freaking post is to allow me to play on DU4 . I think my country is somewhat banned. When I use HotSpot Shield to connect to bfbc2, I get 500 ping on DU4 and I can connect. but it lags like shit. Maybe this bug is because my country and IP are not whitelisted as I read a post like mine from BlackGull previously. CCCP is good. I like it. But the bullshit of kicking on 400 ping is lame. I mean why do they even kick me. Its not like i make others lag. Its not CS nor CoD. There isnt something called lag compensation. Then WHY!? It makes me rage like SHIT.
Sorry if you feel any offence through this post but this was the best way to explain my problem. There is technically no good server to use helis. I request DU4 to whitelist my country. And if there is someone from CCCP here. I request them to kindly raise the ping kicker to 500. I beg to you people. For God sake. :'c

weavii

Re: Regarding DU4 and CCCP servers

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:25 am

If you have a static ip pm it to me and I will try to whitelist it.

We are going to add another server at another provider. There should not be any problems regarding blacklisted ip pools with that datacenter.

NanoGigs

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 am

Thats the problem. I dont have one.

weavii

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:38 pm

we are migrating a few server to the new box today.
check if the server N3 is working for you. we will switch a heavy metal 24/7 server to this box aswell.

NanoGigs

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 pm

It worked :'D The n3 server is giving out good ping :') Pls port the heavy metal 32 heli server to it too. :)

weavii

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 pm

NanoGigs wrote:It worked :'D The n3 server is giving out good ping :') Pls port the heavy metal 32 heli server to it too. :)

10 servers migrated, some are 24/7 heli maps. we have tested it and some users from india who had issues can join and play there.

keper

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:49 am

Ping Kicker set for a comfortable game. Because of high ping one player everyone suffers.
teamcccp.ru Game community

Return to “General Discussion”