WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
AlexEe
Re: Rome Player Stats

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

SylarTL

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Rosko wrote:Very funny though, I'm Marked as Suspicious, but my friend, who playes Better than me - Cherbeus42, marked as clear.
Every time we play together everyone on servers call him cheater, what make us laughing out loud.
System should be improved.

"A player marked as suspicious/cheater can just be a very good player. You have to check his weapon stats manually, for instance the percentage of sniper rifle kills, which can explain a high kill/hit value. This will be done automatically in the future.
On the other side, a player marked as clean can still perfectly be extremely good since the level is based on kills/hits/headshots/score."

weavii

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

AlexEe wrote:Huh, to impressive to display? http://stats.du4-gaming.com/soldiers.php?name=AlexEe

have no idea what happened there :shock:
the api provides your stats. thanks i will have a look.

weavii

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 pm

problem found, you need more playtime :)

Rosko

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm

SylarTL wrote:"A player marked as suspicious/cheater can just be a very good player. You have to check his weapon stats manually, for instance the percentage of sniper rifle kills, which can explain a high kill/hit value. This will be done automatically in the future.
On the other side, a player marked as clean can still perfectly be extremely good since the level is based on kills/hits/headshots/score."

I saw, just still funny, cause of one parameter (in my case it was accuracy as >5, all other normal) u could be marked as suspicious.

weavii

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Rosko wrote:
SylarTL wrote:"A player marked as suspicious/cheater can just be a very good player. You have to check his weapon stats manually, for instance the percentage of sniper rifle kills, which can explain a high kill/hit value. This will be done automatically in the future.

I saw, just still funny, cause of one parameter (in my case it was accuracy as >5, all other normal) u could be marked as suspicious.

the more other parameters are normal (especially heavily weighted ones), the less important becomes your accuracy level.

ananlababani

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 am

Stats is down. When wil you fix it ?

weavii

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:24 am

We changed webserver, pls use http://www.du4-gaming.com/stats until the subdomain is fixed.
fixed

kurai

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh dear! I'm so disappointed at my stats! I shan't post them!

But that just happens to be the soldier I played with since the start, since I was a terrible, terrible noob.
Now I'm actually pretty good, specially with a sniper. I've been getting top scores for a while.
I doubt I'll top you guys just for a couple of 5+ ratios, since lately I've been stuck at 2~3, but I'd like to see how I'm actually doing.

What I'm asking, or more like it, suggesting, is a feature in which to filter the results by >= date. It'd be a terrific feature.
Is that possible? I've no idea how the data is saved. I hope dates are saved somewhere!

Cheers!

RobbingHood

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm

@kurai

I see your point, but "going back in time" is not possible due to the way the stats are stored (just the added up value is stored, no dates).
In fact, this annoyed me to a point where I wrote something to track stats and store them manually in a DB to achieve just what you described:

That "project" is abandoned however (Didn't like my implementation).

Return to “General Discussion”