WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:58 am

TaherNajeeb wrote:i can not find full R32 server files, what i can find is r32 update files(which is less than 50mb). so copy pasting those update in r30 files will work right?

Should work. The update is (afaik) simply an updated .exe file.
However, if that doesn't work, try asking someone on the IRC about the files.

User avatar
furiousTaher
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Bangladesh

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
TaherNajeeb wrote:i can not find full R32 server files, what i can find is r32 update files(which is less than 50mb). so copy pasting those update in r30 files will work right?

Should work. The update is (afaik) simply an updated .exe file.
However, if that doesn't work, try asking someone on the IRC about the files.


okay, noob question, after copy pasting those files how can i know if my server is successfully running in R32 or still in R30?
Image

User avatar
Rodney
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Location: On the Battlefield
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Look at the BuildId in the Server Window, 638140 is R30 and 720174 is R32. R34 would be 851434.
There used to be a signature here.

User avatar
furiousTaher
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Bangladesh

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Rodney wrote:Look at the BuildId in the Server Window, 638140 is R30 and 720174 is R32. R34 would be 851434.


thnx :) my server is running in R32.
can R34server files also be found by googling?
Image

User avatar
Rodney
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Location: On the Battlefield
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:34 pm

TaherNajeeb wrote:
Rodney wrote:Look at the BuildId in the Server Window, 638140 is R30 and 720174 is R32. R34 would be 851434.


thnx :) my server is running in R32.
can R34server files also be found by googling?

no
There used to be a signature here.

CrasseA
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi Dudes.

How to configure a game password in my server, for training and clanwars??

Thks.

CrasseA

User avatar
MAGIC
Posts: 1303
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am
Location: Germany/Frankfurt
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Just add to the Startup.txt following line:

Code: Select all

vars.gamePassword ""
Image

User avatar
Rodney
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Location: On the Battlefield
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm

MAGIC wrote:Just add to the Startup.txt following line:

Code: Select all

vars.gamePassword ""

That doesn't work on Nexus atm. because of the forced ranked setting.
There used to be a signature here.

leftas
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:45 am

Hey all, I have ports forwarded like 27015,27016,27017 and 28960 28961 28962 it's not wrong if I changed like this

Code: Select all

Port=27015
RemoteAdminPort=27017
Image
It will be fixed :3
Image

User avatar
RobbingHood
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: [Tutorial] How to setup your own server

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm

@leftas
Don't change the ports in the .ini
Forward them in your router's configuration menu (Don't ask how).

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests