WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nedzad
Easy way to destroy MCOM stations

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Here are the things that you will need:
1. A NON HARDCORE SERVER (that is of most importance)
2. A few willing, co-operative teammates

So here's what you do.
1. Have a teammate attach C4 to a UAV [the more, the better]
2. Have someone else [preferably you] fly the UAV over next to the MCOM station
3. Have your teammate detonate the UAV. Since friendly fire is off, your UAV will remain unscathed.
4. Fly it back, have someone repair the UAV if it is damaged, and repeat the process.

Three wads of C4 do approximately 50% of the MCOM's health.

VETERANOS

Re: Easy way to destroy MCOM stations

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

or just destroying the building where mcom stations are (in some maps)
VETERANOS

Nedzad

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

VETERANOS wrote:or just destroying the building where mcom stations are (in some maps)

Yeah, but this is more effective because you or your friend can put ammo boxes on the ground and so you or your friend can get
more c4 and destory the MCOM "directly" , but with your way it would take much longer because you need to get to the house then you need C4, Grenade Launcher, Rocket launcher, Mortar etc. You could also die on the way to it. I wont say that the UAV wont get destroyed but if you are a good pilot and have the alternate weapons specialization the UAV can get a powerful weapon, you can "drift" through forests and so escape the enemy. I want to say that both techniques have their pros and cons but to me it appears that the UAV method seems more effective than the destroy method. Anyway thanks for replying and have a nice day! :)

Shaddix

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

I dont think this works, cuz too many will see your uav. Maybe 1-2 rounds, then all enemies shoot and destroy your uav.
I take my tank or gl/rocket and blast all i have to the house mostly^^
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

Blackend00o

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 am

Shaddix wrote:I dont think this works, cuz too many will see your uav. Maybe 1-2 rounds, then all enemies shoot and destroy your uav.
I take my tank or gl/rocket and blast all i have to the house mostly^^

that works fine more thene the UAV cause that little bird can be down with one shot of M95 :D,here is anther idea be a camicaz and put some C4 in a car and drive directly to the MCOM and blow it off that works really good specially if you have some one with ho do the same you well destroy it in no time

Return to “General Discussion”