WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
weavii
Re: Ping problem

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Kerrigan wrote:It's normal that DICE fucked the netcode up and that their server/client traffic is weird.

You always get a higher ping ingame than shown in the server browser.
But not 3-4 times higher.

Your connection is bad and since Albania is a bit of a distance to Germany i'm not surprised about your issue.. try to connect to a server in idk.. Italy ? Or CZ ?

How exactly does this happen? I mean how is the "pinging" different ingame than in the browser?

Okay, maybe 3-4 is a little high, I just went from my infos. I get 22 in the browser and usually between 65-90 ingame.

ArditK

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 pm

weavii wrote:
Kerrigan wrote:It's normal that DICE fucked the netcode up and that their server/client traffic is weird.

Your connection is bad and since Albania is a bit of a distance to Germany i'm not surprised about your issue.. try to connect to a server in idk.. Italy ? Or CZ ?

How exactly does this happen? I mean how is the "pinging" different ingame than in the browser?

Okay, maybe 3-4 is a little high, I just went from my infos. I get 22 in the browser and usually between 65-90 ingame.

mizudg is missing my point, if in speednet i have 70 ping in german server then in game it should be MAX 100 - 120 NOT FUCKING 210
In german server in COD MW3 i have 80 - 100ms Ping

mizudg

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

ArditK wrote:
weavii wrote:

mizudg is missing my point, if in speednet i have 70 ping in german server then in game it should be MAX 100 - 120 NOT FUCKING 210
In german server in COD MW3 i have 80 - 100ms Ping

I am not missing your point. 80-100 ms is still bad in MW3... exactly because it's MW3. I usually get 30-50 in that game in most servers. It must be your internet or firewall that is causing you this. Maybe open up some ports or check your firewall settings.

Return to “General Discussion”