WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nedzad
BC2: Weapon Chars

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello,

I've made some weapon chars that will help you surely to pick the right weapon. The chars are split by the classes in-game. Chars included: Damage-Range (how much the damage changes when the range is longer or opposite), Fire rate, reload, spread, spray, recoil and ammo.

Assault:

Support:

Medic:

Recon:

Other(pistols and other "for-all classes" weapons):

Shotguns:

Blackend00o

Re: BC2: Weapon Chars

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

i'm not sure about the recon analyse cause if it's true how we can shoot from 392 or higher ! the bullet start a curve at 120 and above for GOL M95 and M24 ,i might be wrong ^^ any way nice post mate
and one more thing always anticipate the enemy path and don't forget that the bullet need time to get to him like M95 some times 1.2 sec,this just because many complain about how hard it is the recon :/

RobbingHood

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Nedzad wrote:Hello,

I've made some weapon chars that will help you surely to pick the right weapon.

Oh, you made them? Then Atuklawak17 must have a time machine, because he posted those stats 1 month ago :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53

Nedzad

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
Nedzad wrote:Hello,

I've made some weapon chars that will help you surely to pick the right weapon.

Oh, you made them? Then Atuklawak17 must have a time machine, because he posted those stats 1 month ago :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53

Wow! Didn't know that post. I found it on a other site, maybe atukla copyed it aswell

Whispered

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Blackend00o wrote:i'm not sure about the recon analyse cause if it's true how we can shoot from 392 or higher ! the bullet start a curve at 120 and above for GOL M95 and M24 ,i might be wrong ^^ any way nice post mate
and one more thing always anticipate the enemy path and don't forget that the bullet need time to get to him like M95 some times 1.2 sec,this just because many complain about how hard it is the recon :/

the graph doesn't show bullet drop, it shows the drop in damage compared to how far the target is away.
at the end there is the headshot multiplier (so damage x 2.1 2.0 or 3.25)

however I find it weird that there is NO difference in damage between the bolt-action snipers, and that the M95's multiplier is only 2.0x is this right?

Blackend00o

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Whispered wrote:
Blackend00o wrote:i'm not sure about the recon analyse cause if it's true how we can shoot from 392 or higher ! the bullet start a curve at 120 and above for GOL M95 and M24 ,i might be wrong ^^ any way nice post mate

the graph doesn't show bullet drop, it shows the drop in damage compared to how far the target is away.
at the end there is the headshot multiplier (so damage x 2.1 2.0 or 3.25)

however I find it weird that there is NO difference in damage between the bolt-action snipers, and that the M95's multiplier is only 2.0x is this right?

M95 or barret 50 is powerful at long distance true it's slow action but it is powerful ,the bullet speed plus the wight determined the power of the hit, i think it's more power or may be the game is set at that number

Return to “General Discussion”