WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Atuklawak17
Weapons Stats[Bed Companion 2]

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 am

This stat is for the people who don't know which weapon he should carried in battlefield

And kindly note that this stat is RAW stat which means the weapon improvement[magnum ammo and such] is not implemented.

This is how the table and graph works:
How Damage Works: Damage its pretty straight forward, the weapon deals maximum damage until reach the falloff start distance, then drops linearly until falloff end distance. Further away it always deal minimum damage.

Players have 100 pts of life normally (can be increased with Body Armor, decreased in HC mode, etc). Ceramic Body Armor is 125.

-Damage
Damage starts high up close, drops over distance, and continues at a lower damage amount.

-Rate of Fire
“Rate” is measured in Rounds Per Minute. “Time” is the delay between each shot.

-Reload Time
Reloading is made of Time and Threshold (or “Add”).
“Time” is the time in seconds for the weapon to finish the reload animation and be ready to fire.
“Add” is the point in time during the reload when the ammo counter changes.
"Don't get MAD get EVEN"
If you don't get it just troll them back....

-[Dlta]CrimsonV

MartelKombat

Re: Weapons Stats[Bed Companion 2]

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Not bad. Maybe you can link the picture, because this embedded version is a little bit to small. Thx

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Re: Weapons Stats[Bed Companion 2]

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:03 pm

MartelKombat wrote:Not bad. Maybe you can link the picture, because this embedded version is a little bit to small. Thx

If you click on it it will go into 'fullscreen' mode. The at the top left corner of the image you should be able to see some zoom in and zoom out buttons. Use them to view the 'full' version of the image.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Return to “General Discussion”