WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Game Bug or What (M2 CG)

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

I want to rapport this problem with the round Personal Stats if you see the kills you will find it "29" and in the most scored by
you will find "50" and shot fired "239" I don't shot 239 rocket in a round I'm not chuck Norris and I miss targets so it's not 100% accuracy and my most scored by was with sniper (GOL) would someone help me here to understand what is doing on ?!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Emulator NEXUS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CactusPie

Re: Game Bug or What (M2 CG)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I never knew how it works. I figured, that maybe when I hit a tank with two people inside, it counts as two hits? I don't really use rockets against infantry so I'm not sure.

aXeSwY

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm

CactusPie wrote:I never knew how it works. I figured, that maybe when I hit a tank with two people inside, it counts as two hits? I don't really use rockets against infantry so I'm not sure.

Well I think I can understand when the bug happen when I change my class it happen cause when I don't i get all the stuff correct

Shaddix

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

I get sometimes nearly the same bug, when i use gol sniper. Its showing too much kills and accuracy (not 100 %) too. When i look on statistics, i got another number of kills then shown there.
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

Return to “General Discussion”