WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ne3MEs1s
Re: Waves of Noobs

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 am

Do you think that everybody that joins a game .. plays for the objectives... there is guys that go online to have fun .. and what is more funnier than Trolling you're teammates with a repeat tool or RPG or red barrels ones or twice :D. I'm not ashamed to say that i did that a couple of times , just for the fun of it :) and when i see that the guy is very pissed off by that is even more funny. It is a game ... lean to have fun playing it :) :D :D

and BTW when i looked at you Teamkills you aren't that sweet either :)

Blackend00o

Re: Waves of Noobs

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

ne3MEs1s wrote:Do you think that everybody that joins a game .. plays for the objectives... there is guys that go online to have fun .. and what is more funnier than Trolling you're teammates with a repeat tool or RPG or red barrels ones or twice :D. I'm not ashamed to say that i did that a couple of times , just for the fun of it :) and when i see that the guy is very pissed off by that is even more funny. It is a game ... lean to have fun playing it :) :D :D

and BTW when i looked at you Teamkills you aren't that sweet either :)

true story but some times they don't do that for fun
ok we know that it's a game and you have to be cool and not serious but some times you need to play a good game that's the gol of it if you'r going spend the time fooling around with a team that do nothing :? way playing
no one is forced to play by the book every one is free to do what ever he wont unless he don't stay in the way of the ather's freedom,the only thing that i don't like is when some one loose a game the quit :roll:
whatever
have fun life is too short

Return to “General Discussion”