WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
rohunter
HAKERS

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm

To meni dam hakerrrrssssssss somone do sompthing

DG-Owner

Re: HAKERS

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 pm

stop flamming that there are so many hackers, this is a free service if you dont like it than gtfo.

algomaga

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 pm

DG-Owner wrote:stop flamming that there are so many hackers, this is a free service if you dont like it than gtfo.

Amazing just 2 fucking post and who the hell you think you are kiddo, you just GTFO.

zesty

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 am

There's actually a modded dll to enable PunkBuster in Rome, but due to forum's rules I can't post that download link. If you're interest in joining servers with "OpenPB", feel free to send PM to me for the download link.

rohunter

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 am

DG-Owner wrote:stop flamming that there are so many hackers, this is a free service if you dont like it than gtfo.

DUDE r dum or just idiot coz i cant understand ? even thoght its a free service dosent meen u and othe fucketards can ruene some funn of a game .... thats why most developers as NoFate chose to close projects ... nexus well become as tecknomw3 full of hackers... I own the game as well as meni from here ... we decided to come here so we can make awer own free wai of gameplay
AS U CAN SEE HERE Image

Kerrigan

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 am

Until there is an anti-cheat mechanism you all have to deal with hackers/script kiddies etc.

This project is free and experimental. You have to deal with any side effects coming with it.

If you want to play "save" go to EAs servers.

disgusting

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 am

rohunter wrote:To meni dam hakerrrrssssssss somone do sompthing

We are the ones that should do some thing until punk buster or some other protection is added, get fraps or razer game booster (i think razer more usefoull) and start recording them. If you catch him on video when he is snaping that is solid prof for hacker, try send video to admins or post on tube ;)

NexusBC2 nick: Bullmastiff
Steam: DisgustinG
Check my real time rush montage! http://youtu.be/DYHo2FP5TBM
Livestearm gaming (working on it ) http://www.twitch.tv/bulevarac

Imposter

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm

We have repeated this over 300 GOD DAMN TIMES! Stop whining about hackers, we currently do not have an Anti-cheat. Next person to post about this will be punished with a warning/ban depending on previous posts.

Thanks,
Imposter

zesty

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 am

Imposter wrote:

We have repeated this over 300 GOD DAMN TIMES! Stop whining about hackers, we currently do not have an Anti-cheat. Next person to post about this will be punished with a warning/ban depending on previous posts.

Thanks,
Imposter

And every time I post the PunkBuster enabled dll in those threads XD

rohunter

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 am

zesty wrote:
Imposter wrote:

Thanks,
Imposter

And every time I post the PunkBuster enabled dll in those threads XD

hehe......i didnt cach none on my servers onley on [publick....

Return to “General Discussion”