WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Another Emulator for BC2

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm

I Find there is another emulator for BC2 I' was wandering is it the same emulator that you guys developed and the other group just make a copy of it or they develop they own emulator :?

CactusPie

Re: Another Emulator for BC2

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

That emulator is also a part of Emulator Nexus, although it's a separate project from this one. The emulator was originally developed by NoFaTe and Yamashi but now they are continuing work separately.

aXeSwY

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm

CactusPie wrote:That emulator is also a part of Emulator Nexus, although it's a separate project from this one. The emulator was originally developed by NoFaTe and Yamashi but now they are continuing work separately.

So they are almost the same cause I hear some #kids talking# that one of the projects can infect your system and believe me
both are clean

CactusPie

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm

They both seem to be clean. There are some differences at this point, so which one you're gonna support is up to you.

Return to “General Discussion”