WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SentinelX
How to diference between Good player and Hacker?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Any ideas?

RobbingHood

Re: How to diference between Good player and Hacker?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 am

Well, in MW2 there was a big difference: Aimbotters always used the RPG (LMG) as weapon beause they don't have to reload it :lol:

In BFBC2, it's almost impossible to get a KD > 30:0 (when not flying a chopper), so that could be a hint. Also, if you're already dead when you only see the player, it's probably a hacker.

RebelFreedom

Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 am

allthough, if its my tag you see standing over over a corpse.. im not a hacker, im the chosen one ;)

dgudovic

Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 pm

RebelFreedom wrote:allthough, if its my tag you see standing over over a corpse.. im not a hacker, im the chosen one ;)

ok, wtf ????
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

CactusPie

Fri May 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Trying to tell the difference between a hacker and a good player by the KDR is really a horrible idea.

The truth is that it's really difficult to tell. If they can shoot you through smoke screens or trees where you are not visible, then that would be an indicator. Keep in mind the fact that you could have been spotted beforehand. I once encountered a player who kept constantly shooting me through threes, but it looked like he (or his aimbot) couldn't compensate for latency and bullet travel times. didn't ban him though, because I still wasn't 100% sure.

Also, "I used an entire clip on you and you did not die" is not a valid argument. Some people fail to realize that the game sometimes has some latency and hit detection problems. There is no godmode hack and it's not possible to make one, unless you are server admin.

EDIT:
Also, moving to ROME

faddn

Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Stats, you can us cheatometer in BC2, but in rome you have to rely on live stats and how the player behave.

You can also try spectating from same team, watch procon events (look if he only have HS) and "play" hide and seek with him.

A specmode would be good to have though :)

Kaveh

Sat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

faddn wrote:Stats, you can us cheatometer in BC2, but in rome you have to rely on live stats and how the player behave.

You can also try spectating from same team, watch procon events (look if he only have HS) and "play" hide and seek with him.

yea this is important!
I Agree with this :D
I'm Now 34 lvl but yesterday i just nemesised a 50 Lvl guy 3 times....therefore i guess 99 percent,he is either a hacker or a normal person participating in the X5 XP servers!! if u know what I MEan!

gokarter64

Sun May 12, 2013 3:30 am

i think that most of these level 50 accounts happened before the whole crackdown on fast xp servers.

XanderPPD

Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 am

Kaveh wrote:
faddn wrote:Stats, you can us cheatometer in BC2, but in rome you have to rely on live stats and how the player behave.

yea this is important!
I Agree with this :D
I'm Now 34 lvl but yesterday i just nemesised a 50 Lvl guy 3 times....therefore i guess 99 percent,he is either a hacker or a normal person participating in the X5 XP servers!! if u know what I MEan!

there is a spectator mode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuj-yeJ3ObM

ReV0LT

Fri May 17, 2013 8:01 am

Well, if he headshot you with a shotgun from a far... definitely no recoil users..

Return to “General Discussion”