WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
LeTr00l-T4rg3t
New and better server stats page.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

For those who still don't know, *EDIT* Imposter has made a new and revamped stats interface with stat-search capability!
See it here :D :
http://en.indigogames.net/
Last edited by LeTr00l-T4rg3t on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad K/D? Meeh... Blame the PC! :mrgreen:

Friend: Dude, turn down the graphic setting...
Me: Holy smoke! I CAN get a K/D that's bigger than 2!!!

Imposter

Re: New and better server stats page.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:31 am

Well, this site is not exactly provided by NoFaTe, and therefore isn't categorized under EmulatorNexus, I made it, but thanks for posting this, I am currently improving the stats interface, you have probably noticed alot of changes, and perhaps some bugs. The stats system (on my site) does not function if a name contains special characters like "^ < >" and similar ones, please refrain from posting about it, as I will fix it as soon as styling is corrected. Also, once the site is all sorted out, and accounts are working, I am planning on releasing a minimal desktop version, which will function using functions from the site.

Thanks,
Imposter.

emi-liano

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 am

impressive work Imposter it looks better than the one that nexus is using!

TheNonProBattler

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Imposter wrote:Well, this site is not exactly provided by NoFaTe, and therefore isn't categorized under EmulatorNexus, I made it, but thanks for posting this, I am currently improving the stats interface, you have probably noticed alot of changes, and perhaps some bugs. The stats system (on my site) does not function if a name contains special characters like "^ < >" and similar ones, please refrain from posting about it, as I will fix it as soon as styling is corrected. Also, once the site is all sorted out, and accounts are working, I am planning on releasing a minimal desktop version, which will function using functions from the site.

Thanks,
Imposter.

Hey a question, when I go to the website and then to "Rome Soldier" I put the name of my soldier, click search, and it says "Could not find stats for this soldier" Any ideas?

RobbingHood

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:55 pm

TheNonProBattler wrote:
Hey a question, when I go to the website and then to "Rome Soldier" I put the name of my soldier, click search, and it says "Could not find stats for this soldier" Any ideas?

As Imposter said, some special characters do not work! Also, it's case sensitive, that means (example) thenonprobattler is NOT the same as TheNonProBattler

MadbaLL

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm

it looks great even it is still "under construction".

well done imposter.

LeTr00l-T4rg3t

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, the ones used are for *EDIT* Venice... :D
Last edited by LeTr00l-T4rg3t on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad K/D? Meeh... Blame the PC! :mrgreen:

Friend: Dude, turn down the graphic setting...
Me: Holy smoke! I CAN get a K/D that's bigger than 2!!!

TheNonProBattler

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:29 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
TheNonProBattler wrote:

As Imposter said, some special characters do not work! Also, it's case sensitive, that means (example) thenonprobattler is NOT the same as TheNonProBattler

Thanks man! Now I get it.The name of my soldier has underscores on it.Sorry for bothering and thanks for the explanation :)

P.S. You guys rock and Great Work Imposter with the webpage!

Imposter

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks guys. I am currently at school and cannot replace the images, but once I get home, I will check to see if it matches the style, and then I will ask the staff to see what they think.

-Imposter

Return to “General Discussion”