WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ahmed195
Stuck

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:07 am

I am stuck at the "updating your stats" since 2 days but the game seems to be online because i login successfully . i am not spamming about the server stats or anything i just need an answer thank you.

DickyTroll

Re: Stuck

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:24 pm

ahmed195 wrote:I am stuck at the "updating your stats" since 2 days but the game seems to be online because i login successfully . i am not spamming about the server stats or anything i just need an answer thank you.

game stores such data in a file on your HDD. quit it via exit game button, and log in back. it will update it automaticly. at least I think it does.

Garrett(Pooria)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 am

DickyTroll wrote:
ahmed195 wrote:I am stuck at the "updating your stats" since 2 days but the game seems to be online because i login successfully . i am not spamming about the server stats or anything i just need an answer thank you.

game stores such data in a file on your HDD. quit it via exit game button, and log in back. it will update it automaticly. at least I think it does.

NO, game doesn't store that data locally it fetches it from backend

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Garrett(Pooria) wrote:NO, game doesn't store that data locally it fetches it from backend

Of course it does. Take a loot at GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2
Those are your stats that are saved on your HDD to prevent loading times.

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Of course it does. Take a loot at GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2

I were right, I were right !! Oh goody goody xD

Garrett(Pooria)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:48 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
Garrett(Pooria) wrote:NO, game doesn't store that data locally it fetches it from backend

Of course it does. Take a loot at GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2

I know single player savegames are stored in that file but why do you think multiplayer stats get stored there as well?

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Garrett(Pooria) wrote:I know single player savegames are stored in that file but why do you think multiplayer stats get stored there as well?

I just asked, stats are stored there.

Return to “General Discussion”