WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
GReeZy08
Sniper only server?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 am

As the title says, is there a Sniper only server?

Back in Battlefield 2, I played on such server a lot, it was so much fun, so I wonder if there is a Snipers Only server out there.
It was slightly modded tho(No flag capping,Increased Bullet damage, etc), it was Kill or Be Killed, the answer of that phrase was always solved by a single bullet, it was about reflexes, about sharp aim, cannot describe how much fun I had while playing that.
Here goes a Signature, they say.

CactusPie

Re: Sniper only server?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 pm

RobbingHood was hosting a server like that at one time, but I don't think he's still doing that, at least not on sniper-only mode.
Other than that, I don't know about any other server. You can always try to make your own server and use the extension system to make it sniper-only.

RobbingHood

Re: Sniper only server?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:29 pm

CactusPie wrote:RobbingHood was hosting a server like that at one time, but I don't think he's still doing that, at least not on sniper-only mode.
Other than that, I don't know about any other server. You can always try to make your own server and use the extension system to make it sniper-only.

Hm, I didn't change any settings my server, but the problem is that I'm hosting it on my PC at home, so it's not online 24/7 (to be honest it's offline most of the time).

Also, the server is switching modes depending on the map. I have Sniper only on Panama Canal, Shotgun only on White Pass, Explosives on Africa Harbour and Knife/Defib on Heavy Metal.

Return to “General Discussion”