WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SombraShow3
VENICE IS DEAD!

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Man i was hoping this project was gonna be the BOOM, but sadly it was not. NO BODY IS PLAYING THIS THING, only one mere server and is from EU. When the close alpha was on everyone was HYPED as fuck about this new BF3. A lot of new features, no blue tint, no sun glare, you could disable the shadows and much more. but now that's dead as a dodo.

People working on this gave everything they have and worked well. I EVEN BOUGHT BF3 on origin just to play here, but was a waste of money because not even on Origin people are playing and my pc is too shitty to even run BF4 at 720 lowe settings.

However Project Rome still strong with a lot of players and modded servers such as NEMOSKAL and Ultimate.

GUYS BRING THIS PROJECT TO LIVE AGAIN

*comes back to play redacted*
Last edited by SombraShow3 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiwidog

Re: VENICE IS DEAD!

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:03 pm

You and everyone else is waiting for the new update. This will unlock server hosting to everyone, and also has full mod support so people can create their own gametypes, mods, and various other things. The entire framework has undergone major change to prepare for this release. You will see when the new update is out.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

faisaljutt1

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:35 am

kiwidog wrote:You and everyone else is waiting for the new update. This will unlock server hosting to everyone, and also has full mod support so people can create their own gametypes, mods, and various other things. The entire framework has undergone major change to prepare for this release. You will see when the new update is out.

can you tell us when new update come out date plz

SombraShow3

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:35 am

faisaljutt1 wrote:
kiwidog wrote:You and everyone else is waiting for the new update. This will unlock server hosting to everyone, and also has full mod support so people can create their own gametypes, mods, and various other things. The entire framework has undergone major change to prepare for this release. You will see when the new update is out.

can you tell us when new update come out date plz

Never

AndrewMilky

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Quick question: I'm the only person at the moment running VU, but I wanted to disable color grading. What's the console command for that in this version? I can't find it :(

TacTicToe

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 pm

SombraShow3 wrote:Man i was hoping this project was gonna be the BOOM, but sadly it was not. NO BODY IS PLAYING THIS THING, only one mere server and is from EU.

Holy shit! All this time I never knew Chicago, Illinois was part of the EU!! News to me.
]Image

kiwidog

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:45 pm

AndrewMilky wrote:Quick question: I'm the only person at the moment running VU, but I wanted to disable color grading. What's the console command for that in this version? I can't find it :(

vu.ColorCorrectionEnabled false
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

RaphiTouffeuh

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 am

COMMUNICATE PLS !

Just a little tweet time to time, but I don't know if somebody's working on the project or if it's actually dead :D !

Can't wait for update !

TacTicToe

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:09 am

Project is not dead. Only thing dead is the OP's brain. Update will come when they are ready to release it.
]Image

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”