WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
alexalok
WarZ server

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 am

Dear Administators! I have a possibility to run a WarZ server on a machine of Russian cell operator (MTS, MoscowTeleSystems). That means perfect speed and ping for all Russian players! I would be glad if you contact me (here, or through PM, I can give also Skype). Server is working 24/7/365, with one stop for maintneance (1st of July). It has great hardware, so no need to worry about that.
And, of course, it is absolutely free for you. I'll cover all possible costs (but I hope everything will be OK - I'm working as a system administrator there :))

:!: Also, I would be glad if you will activate some WarZ accounts (nnm-club is our Russian community, and we can't wait to try this game :roll:)

BTW, site of our community also placed on server named below. (We have XAMPP installed).

P.S. We can also have a talk about buying server-side files in a bit more private place :geek:

Looking forward for your answer!
Best wishes,
Alex.

CactusPie

Re: WarZ server

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm sorry, but we don't deal with WarZ here. Your best bet would be to ask on WarZ forums:

http://warzemulator.com/forums/

You may also try to find Wozniak on IRC channel, altohugh he's rarely there.

alexalok

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Thank you, I'll try at WarZ forum :geek:

akula32rus

Re: WarZ сервера

Fri May 10, 2013 2:11 pm

alexalok wrote:Thank you, I'll try at WarZ forum :geek:

чувак как можно с тобой связатся у нас есть свой мод war z и вообщем у нас проблема с серверами а я так понял что у тебя хорошие сервера

RobbingHood

Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm

@akula32rus

Only English here!

Return to “Administration Outpost”