WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Lennnkg
One Thing Thats Needs To Be Changed!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 pm

When you join a server or when you switch to an other map, you can't talk in that message box >> bottom left.
Is there a way you can change it (in the next update) ? :)

Gr. Lennnkg
Attachments
.BFBC2.png
photo
.BFBC2.png (907.54KiB)Viewed 8401 times

RobbingHood

Re: One Thing Thats Needs To Be Changed!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm

It's not a message box, it's where server hosters can normally place a banner for everyone who joins to see.
However, it's currently not functional and might be enabled in a future update.

MAGIC

Thu May 01, 2014 9:25 am

Sorry, but I laughed about that :3 To be honest, that as messagebox would be funny aswell

blueman24

Thu May 01, 2014 12:49 pm

I agree with him, but the normal chat box should be accessible when the next map loads. People can talk about the game they just had or about the next game. It is accessible in bf4 as I saw it during beta. Dunno if the same is possible in bf3. If it is not, it would be good to have it in VU :D

mizudg

Thu May 01, 2014 2:01 pm

blueman24 wrote:I agree with him, but the normal chat box should be accessible when the next map loads. People can talk about the game they just had or about the next game. It is accessible in bf4 as I saw it during beta. Dunno if the same is possible in bf3. If it is not, it would be good to have it in VU :D

It's not. They added it for BF4. It wasn't possible until then.

Kailh

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 pm

I did star playing this game not too long ago and I notice is full of hackers and the game movement speed is abnormaly fast, which is very good enviroment for the hackers and their main hacks are Aimbots and Autoaim, now how can Administration allow this to happens, because this game being for a while on the net. One thing that I think needs to be done to stop so many hackers is to slow the speed of the game to a normal speed playing game, and second to star using some kind of game anti Hackers Programs, because I notice Punk Buster is always OFF, there are a few out there that are just like Punk Buster sometime better. Is a shame that such a good game is full of the DISGUSTING HACKERS. Well maybe this is not in the game interest but I think this two main feedbacks will help to boost this good game once again.

Kerrigan

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:02 am

Kailh wrote:I did star playing this game not too long ago and I notice is full of hackers and the game movement speed is abnormaly fast, which is very good enviroment for the hackers and their main hacks are Aimbots and Autoaim, now how can Administration allow this to happens, because this game being for a while on the net. One thing that I think needs to be done to stop so many hackers is to slow the speed of the game to a normal speed playing game, and second to star using some kind of game anti Hackers Programs, because I notice Punk Buster is always OFF, there are a few out there that are just like Punk Buster sometime better. Is a shame that such a good game is full of the DISGUSTING HACKERS. Well maybe this is not in the game interest but I think this two main feedbacks will help to boost this good game once again.

If you would bother to read the forums regularily you would know that it's in consideration but VU is a priority for now.
If you want punkbuster enabled for now play on EAs servers..

..oh wait legit game required for that, i forgot. Damn pirates which are demanding.

Return to “Administration Outpost”