WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TechGore
Hello!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 am

You've probably seen me around the Support forums complaining, or maybe you've actually seen me in game, under the name AsexualGoddess. That's my Origin name, if you wish to add me on there. Although i wouldn't really recommend it cause i don't use Origin that much. I'm also on Steam, under the name RariPie. I played BF3 for a while, after i got it for free from Origin, although i eventually quit due to me not being able to afford Premium, and getting stuck with a lot of the same maps. Also getting killed by people that have better weapons than i had was very annoying.

I heard about VU through Youtuber Westie, who posted a video about it and when i saw that it was in Open Beta, i was like "Huh, okay. Sure." So, i reinstalled Origin and everything. I've been playing it on and off, due to the lack of US hosted servers at the moment. Especially servers that don't host TDM. I like playing Hardcore TDM a lot, so hopefully there are servers for that at some point. Anyways, I have had a good time with this so far, though, and i can't wait to see what becomes of this mod.

PetyaGoblin

Re: Hello!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Welcome TechGore,

Sadly you will need to have Premium to play on the DLC maps with VU.
Battlefield 3 Premium can be bought for around €5.

***Useful Links***

RobbingHood

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:55 pm

PetyaGoblin wrote:Sadly you will need to have Premium to play on the DLC maps with VU.

Not entirely true. You need the map files which you normally get by dowloading BF3 from Origin with an account that has Premium.

TechGore

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:36 pm

PetyaGoblin wrote:Welcome TechGore,

Sadly you will need to have Premium to play on the DLC maps with VU.

Yeah, i know. I've been looking around. Unfortunately i can't get it right now.

Return to “Welcome Area”