WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
XuluniX
Re: The Venice Unleashed Winter Update

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:28 pm

spectating in first person is broken since the last update, it's a known issue and should be fixed soon.
Spectating with the freecam is still working

legitsu

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:15 am

Rodney wrote:
Majnu wrote:Would we be able to port over maps from BF4?

Do you want to get sued?
Because that's how you get sued.

hardly all you need is a license check for BF4
bf4 asset imports was something I was hoping for I have a idea for a combined operations mod that I would like to see realised

Uricorn

Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:52 am

XuluniX wrote:spectating in first person is broken since the last update, it's a known issue and should be fixed soon.
Spectating with the freecam is still working

Spectating with freecam was constantly crashing for me, especially if I went out too far, but not just then.

Pahkiller

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Hi all,
looking good, and hope people don't wont the dumb loadouts that BF4 has.
But anyway great work Venice Unleashed staff.....

Pahkiller

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 pm

please dont port bf4 maps worst thing that could ever happen.
If you can port maps port BF2 maps and revamp may only take a couple of years lol

Anthony817

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:09 am

Pahkiller wrote:please dont port bf4 maps worst thing that could ever happen.
If you can port maps port BF2 maps and revamp may only take a couple of years lol

Begging them NOT to port something is quite lol. I mean, it is all up to individual server hosters which mods they indefinitely want to be running in the first place granted that somebody has made a mod of it.

That being said, I am wishing and hoping for servers running content from Battlefront, BF4, and BFBC2 since all of these games are running on a version of Frostbite, although it would be interesting to see how well the BFBC2 assets ported over to a new iteration of the engine.

compaq_killer

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 pm

:idea: what about bring bf4 damage values to bf3 guns i mean peps could realise they are being hit before they die
dunno maybe some wont like but for sake of making bf3 even better it will do the job atleast a testing and reaction of peps can decide
bf3 standard assualt rifle damage-25-18 4-6shot kill

bf3 standard assualt rifle damage-24-18 5-6shot kill

MAGIC

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm

compaq_killer wrote::idea: what about bring bf4 damage values to bf3 guns i mean peps could realise they are being hit before they die
dunno maybe some wont like but for sake of making bf3 even better it will do the job atleast a testing and reaction of peps can decide
bf3 standard assualt rifle damage-25-18 4-6shot kill

bf3 standard assualt rifle damage-24-18 5-6shot kill

You can likely edit the damages values with the modtools. The stats are still the same as in the original game, but using 60/120Hz servers will show you that hitreg and much better, and therefore you see that you are dying faster, but that's because almost every bullet will hit you

Pahkiller

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 am

Anthony817 wrote:
Pahkiller wrote:please dont port bf4 maps worst thing that could ever happen.

Begging them NOT to port something is quite lol. I mean, it is all up to individual server hosters which mods they indefinitely want to be running in the first place granted that somebody has made a mod of it.

That being said, I am wishing and hoping for servers running content from Battlefront, BF4, and BFBC2 since all of these games are running on a version of Frostbite, although it would be interesting to see how well the BFBC2 assets ported over to a new iteration of the engine.

I thought this was BF3....

Return to “Announcements”