WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Professor.Oak
Re: Changes to our Services

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:11 pm

mizudg wrote:If you already had access once and know what it is, then how come you expect priority over the other users who have waited for years and have yet to witness some of the new features (not that there's a lot of people online in the first place ofc) :lol: :shock:

I literally had access for one round.

TheMaxXHD

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 am

Professor.Oak wrote:
mizudg wrote:If you already had access once and know what it is, then how come you expect priority over the other users who have waited for years and have yet to witness some of the new features (not that there's a lot of people online in the first place ofc) :lol: :shock:

While I can see how this can be quite annoying to you, I can assure you that you are not missing much. 95% of the time nobody is even on. 4% of the time at least a few people (between 1 and 4 people average) but no features are exposed to us testers except for no suppression and no sun flare because only nofate and kiwi have the tools at the moment to do anything else, otherwise its just like vanilla bf3 except for like i said no sunflare or suppression, and 1-2% of the time either nofate, kiwi, or both are on and testing stuff. This closed beta is mostly for nofate and kiwi to get features implemented and tested with a small set of people, and hope that it doesnt like crash the server or something. I personally haven't been on it much for these reasons and like me, id advise instead of worrying about missing the closed beta due to loosing your key, look forward to the open beta, it will be much more fun when that comes anyway when we get more access to features to tweak and etc. Again like I said you aren't missing much....

Professor.Oak

Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:28 am

TheMaxXHD wrote:
Professor.Oak wrote:

While I can see how this can be quite annoying to you, I can assure you that you are not missing much. 95% of the time nobody is even on. 4% of the time at least a few people (between 1 and 4 people average) but no features are exposed to us testers except for no suppression and no sun flare because only nofate and kiwi have the tools at the moment to do anything else, otherwise its just like vanilla bf3 except for like i said no sunflare or suppression, and 1-2% of the time either nofate, kiwi, or both are on and testing stuff. This closed beta is mostly for nofate and kiwi to get features implemented and tested with a small set of people, and hope that it doesnt like crash the server or something. I personally haven't been on it much for these reasons and like me, id advise instead of worrying about missing the closed beta due to loosing your key, look forward to the open beta, it will be much more fun when that comes anyway when we get more access to features to tweak and etc. Again like I said you aren't missing much....

Thanks. I guess I won't come back on here till the Open Beta launches. Feels much better knowing i'm not missing out on anything. Logging out.

blueman24

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

MAGIC wrote:Ah nice
Worked fine via my phone

wow filthy peasant still on kitkat.

MAGIC

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:22 pm

blueman24 wrote:wow filthy peasant still on kitkat.

blame CM for not deving for my HOX

AlexEe

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 pm

MAGIC wrote:blame CM for not deving for my HOX

how-about: build your 0wn
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

Siilwyn

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 am

This seems like a great step forward and a solid way to keep out all the filthy pirates.

blueman24

Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 pm

MAGIC wrote:blame CM for not deving for my HOX

There's already unofficial CM 12.1 and a few other ROMs for HTC One X.

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 pm

I can't access the sso page.
I can't even access the emulatornexus.com
Is the page down or is it just me and my interwebz?
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

Paulofonta

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:04 pm

DarijanXD wrote:I can't access the sso page.
I can't even access the emulatornexus.com
Is the page down or is it just me and my interwebz?

Kill that connection! :P

Return to “Announcements”