WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
M@RviN
Zero Servers

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi, little problem here. I have 0 servers at all in VU. Is this my problem or they just simply didnt exist, heh? About a year ago I was having a couple, now it's nothing

kiwidog

Re: Zero Servers

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Currently we are undergoing a new update which should add more stability, functionality, and above all open server hosting to anyone. As of now, I don't believe that myself or NoFaTe are hosting any VU servers. And the few community members that were hosting are waiting for the new update to roll out.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

M@RviN

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:35 pm

kiwidog wrote:Currently we are undergoing a new update which should add more stability, functionality, and above all open server hosting to anyone. As of now, I don't believe that myself or NoFaTe are hosting any VU servers. And the few community members that were hosting are waiting for the new update to roll out.

Okay, thanks for reply. Also, can you tell when it gonna come out?

dani9191

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 pm

kiwidog wrote:Currently we are undergoing a new update which should add more stability, functionality, and above all open server hosting to anyone. As of now, I don't believe that myself or NoFaTe are hosting any VU servers. And the few community members that were hosting are waiting for the new update to roll out.

emmm this update can fix the trouble about can,t create a soldier??

kiwidog

Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:00 am

dani9191 wrote:

emmm this update can fix the trouble about can,t create a soldier??

See this.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “Help and Support”