WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Koste
ea account

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello. I want to ask do i need ea original bought account to play bf3 in this server? Because earlier i played, but right now when i try to log in a server ea table popa out and tells me to log in. I used to log in with this account and it worked, but right now itsays something about licenense and error. Thanks

MAGIC

Re: ea account

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Yes you need the org. game to play Venice

Koste

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Isnt this free anymore?

kiwidog

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:28 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "this", if you mean the mod is free then yes. The game is no longer free on Origin and you will have to pay for a valid license for the game.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Koste

Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:15 pm

I will tell whats my problem. I downloaded bf3 from Torrent. I cracked and installed this mod, registered and and it worked fine before, but right now when i try to join a server an EA games table pops up and when i join in it with this mods account i get an error and cant play. I dont know whats the problem and how to play. I will try post scrnshot later

MAGIC

Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Koste wrote:I will tell whats my problem. I downloaded bf3 from Torrent. I cracked and installed this mod, registered and and it worked fine before

Don't lie
It never worked with non legal versions of this game

43Ninjas

Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:22 pm

kiwidog wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "this", if you mean the mod is free then yes. The game is no longer free on Origin and you will have to pay for a valid license for the game.

what does the Venice do , does it have Punkbuster , if yes that's great if no that's fucking horrible ... does Venice come with free DLC is that it

Return to “Help and Support”