WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
bochiloco
Somebody is using my Origin account

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:58 am

English translation: WE ARE SORRY. AN ERROR HAS BEEN PRODUCED.
Too many computers had entered to theversion of Battlefield 3 in this account lately, try again later.

Hi guys, after i linked my Origin account with Venice unleashed and tried to play i got this message
So i get on touch with EA games staff to see what was the problem, they told me that somebody else was using my origin account, so i had to use all the security measures to recover it, after that i was able to play again in the origin game,.
A few days later i tried again to play Venice unleashed, so i did, i linkded my account again with the new user data and it was ok, i was able to log in the Venice Unleashed launcher and see the server list, nobody was playing at that time, so i didn't played in that time.
Today i tried again to play in Venice Unleashed and i got the message of multiple machines using my account.
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS THIS IS REALLY BAD, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY ACCOUNT, AND THIS MAKE VENICE UNLEASHED LOOK VERY UNSAFE.
I don't blame you for this, it must be some guy that found an exploit in your security sistem.
Thanks in advance.

mizudg

Re: Somebody is using my Origin account

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:47 am

There are no exploits in VU's security system. If anything, someone else is using your account, because even after you recovered it, you didn't change the email/password/security Q&A. Nobody can help you with EA tech support here. Contact them again and once you have access to your account again, change everything about it. Hope you manage to do it :)

kiwidog

Re: Somebody is using my Origin account

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Once again, we never handled your credentials, it goes 100% through EA Origin's SSO.. We only store your public Origin ID. Your account was not compromised through any of Venice Unleashed or Emulator Nexus systems. I recommend you contact EA support.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “Help and Support”