WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Pupskan0ne
Can't find servers

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Hey everybody,
I've got a problem with my VU.
I start the game, log in and choose my solgier. When I try to find servers there are just a few (5-10) and all are empty or just played by 2-3 players in total. I tried the options menu but it's not available at the moment. Can anyone of you help me how to find populated servers in my region? I am european by the way.
Thanks for your help, have fun playing ;)

Reirei

Re: Can't find servers

Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:08 pm

This is a beta stage, the number of servers is controlled by administrators that provide the keys to the hosts for people can play in a good connection server.

The servers are currently running minor modifications, in the current stage developers are looking for bugs.

It is to be understood that the VU is not currently a major attraction since its current functions are focused on debugging the client.

The servers are empty because the players have no intention of playing the VU in the current conditions or it is not yet popular enough. It is community disseminate function so that in future we can have full servers and modders filled with ideas.

Return to “Help and Support”