WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TJKiller
My VU doesn't start

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 pm

I've created and confirmed an account and linked it with my Origin account. Then I downloaded and installed the installer and ran it. But nothing happend. Not even a process was starting for a short time. So I deaktivatet all my anti virus programms and changed the compatibility mode. Nothing happend! It worked for my friends, but not for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I need help!

Thank you ahead for helping me,

Max

MadbaLL

Re: My VU doesn't start

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:11 pm

it seems master server is down, i cannot start Rome last two hours or so...

question to staff - why server status gives false information that "plasma" and "theater" are online when they clearly aren't?

MAGIC

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:55 pm

TJKiller wrote:I've created and confirmed an account and linked it with my Origin account. Then I downloaded and installed the installer and ran it. But nothing happend. Not even a process was starting for a short time. So I deaktivatet all my anti virus programms and changed the compatibility mode. Nothing happend! It worked for my friends, but not for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I need help!

Thank you ahead for helping me,

Max

Did you try to run the game via Origin atleast once before starting VU?

MadbaLL wrote:it seems master server is down, i cannot start Rome last two hours or so...

question to staff - why server status gives false information that "plasma" and "theater" are online when they clearly aren't?

This is VU section and server status was down yes, but as said, that has nothing to do with VU

MrIceDragon

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Look at the second page of this post: http://forums.veniceunleashed.net/viewt ... =40&t=8350
Worked for me!

Return to “Help and Support”