WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
juliadan
Re: Unlimited Loading [ NOT FIXED ]

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:40 am

Hello world!
If I open Venice Unleashed from desktop - it opens and shows the loading screen. It stays like that.
My system is Intel 5000 integrated graphics (MacBookAir 2013 W7sp1).

Have you ran Battlefield 3 successfully via origin: YES
Do you have ANY integrated graphics (AMD APU, Intel Integrated, NV Optimus): YES Intel 5000, no discrete though
Operating System: WIndows 7
Anti-Virus Solution: Disabled/Enabled during installing and executing, whitelisted Avira Antivir
Have you linked your account for verification: YES I run this account on another system, too. Both systems run BF3 vanilla successfully.
Have you tried above troubleshooting steps: YES
Does VU quit without a crash: Well, Alt + f4 does the trick without any issues. That is a crash I supppose. The console works. There is no ui. In window mode i can click window's window minimize ... X
Crash Record: NO
What were you doing when it crashed: It's looping. When you cancel it, it closes.

Currently Venice Unleashed is intalled on an external drive in a different folder than bf3. These folders share the same directory.

Return to “Help and Support”