WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
nikita110520000
BF 3 Vinice Unleashed (Installation and game). Need help and explanations.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:30 am

Hello everyone! Recently, I learned about BF 3 Vinice Unleashed and want to play, but something went wrong... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, can be in this play is still impossible...
It was all so. First register on the website and tied to the Origin account (BF 3 I have a license). Then downloaded the installer, installed - on your desktop shortcut. I click on it the window opens. In it, in the bottom right square of the load and the inscription "loading" and... everything. Then nothing happens.
The one who is already playing (if it's possible), explain to me what, where and how to install and what to do in Vinice Unleashed BF 3 please.

RobbingHood

Re: BF 3 Vinice Unleashed (Installation and game). Need help and explanations.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Moved topic.
Check out the VU Support FAQ on the top of this section.

nikita110520000

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:02 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Moved topic.
Check out the VU Support FAQ on the top of this section.

I have not received any information there

RobbingHood

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 pm

kiwidog wrote:If you are running Windows 7, ensure that you have the Platform Update 1 installed found here.

kiwidog wrote:If Venice Unleashed fails to start, ensure that it is set to launch properly with the correct graphics card, or disable integrated graphics all together. Also make sure that you have launched Battlefield 3 (and gotten in-game) at least once so Origin can do it's magic with license files.

This should not be needed with the new installer, but if you manually installed or updated from a previous version ensure that Users have modify priv's over the VeniceUnleashed install folder. Right Click on VeniceUnleashed install directory->Properties->Security. In the "Groups or user names" section ensure that 1. User's exists (if not click add, then type in "Users" without quotes and click check names, then OK
2. If User's exists, click in the "permissions for users" section and ensure that Modify is checked as well and then click Apply or OK.

nikita110520000

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:17 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
kiwidog wrote:If you are running Windows 7, ensure that you have the Platform Update 1 installed found here.

Thank you. It helped.
But now I have this error:

"DirectX function "GerDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_Driver_INTERNATIONAL_error: An internal driver error occured.. GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT740M ", Driver: Unknown."

On laptop updated DirectX, drivers of both video cards. Start With the correct GPU.

Return to “Help and Support”