WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bahuser
Can't connect to some servers

Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Have you ran Battlefield 3 successfully via origin: YES
Do you have an Intel Integrated graphics card: NO
Operating System: [Windows 10]
Anti-Virus Solution: [None]
Have you linked your account for verification: YES
Have you tried above troubleshooting steps: YES
Does VU quit without a crash: YES
Crash Record: [N/A]
What were you doing when it crashed: [Description]

Greetings everybody. I have a problem.
I can't connect to some servers. Today it's [B3] Funserver [60Hz].
I'm pressing connect, my screen blinks, and i'm back at start menu.
Kinda like on video in this topic: (http://forums.veniceunleashed.net/viewt ... =40&t=8431) but without "Already in game" error. Just back to start screen every time.
Same thing even after game relaunch. Even tried different ISP, no luck.
For any other server everything is ok. Game runs beautifully and smooth.
What can you suggest?

kiwidog

Re: Can't connect to some servers

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Remove any Network "fixes" or "ping modification" tools if you have any installed, ensure that network communications are not blocked in any way. (It looks like you can connect to the game server, but failing to connect to mharmony which drops you after a few seconds) Add vu.exe to your firewall, or open the ports that are on the Server FAQ, and report back with an update :)
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Bahuser

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:48 pm

kiwidog wrote:Remove any Network "fixes" or "ping modification" tools if you have any installed, ensure that network communications are not blocked in any way. (It looks like you can connect to the game server, but failing to connect to mharmony which drops you after a few seconds) Add vu.exe to your firewall, or open the ports that are on the Server FAQ, and report back with an update :)

Thanks for your reply.
I don't have any fixes/optimization/etc.
Network communications are good.
I've set ALLOW for vu.exe in the windows firewall. Network firewall already set to allow all ESTABLISHED and RELATED connections. No luck.
It's pretty strange, because with all other servers everything is ok.
It's disappointing, because sometimes all of the players are only on this server.

Bahuser

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:49 pm

kiwidog wrote:Remove any Network "fixes" or "ping modification" tools if you have any installed, ensure that network communications are not blocked in any way. (It looks like you can connect to the game server, but failing to connect to mharmony which drops you after a few seconds) Add vu.exe to your firewall, or open the ports that are on the Server FAQ, and report back with an update :)

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have any fixes/optimization/etc.
Network communications are good.
I've set ALLOW for vu.exe in the windows firewall. Network firewall already set to allow all ESTABLISHED and RELATED connections. No luck.
It's pretty strange, because with all other servers everything is ok.
It's disappointing, because sometimes all of the players are only on this server.

Return to “Help and Support”