WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
name_optional
Am I able to get a key?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Would like to know how to get a key for this client. Thanks.

MAGIC

Re: Am I able to get a key?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 am

When there is a next invite wave then maybe

faddn

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 pm

MAGIC wrote:When there is a next invite wave then maybe

To be honest, I don't understand having a next wave. No one is playing it anyway, only a open beta could hopefully bring more people in.

mizudg

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:55 pm

There isn't much to show and there isn't much to do. Currently, the game is being fixed and updated and you can follow the progress and submit bugs you find on GitHub. The whole idea was to have people play the game so hopefully they can find gamebreaking stuff since this isn't just a basic emulation of the Blaze server. Although I do agree that when I open the game and there's empty servers, I don't feel inclined to go and try to do something that could result in a bug/glitch/etc.. perhaps we should have an organized day in which we go into a server and play together.

Kerrigan

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:04 pm

The Closed Beta is currently at public build 7106. The build is still buggy and work is done to get those bugs fixed.

As a disclaimer: NoFaTe and kiwidog are not hacking stuff together. Venice Unleashed is an entirely new mainframe for the game, adding features which havent been there before. The project is experimental but also very professional.

It is being worked on. There isn't anything to add right now.

faddn

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't find intrest in roaming around for myself anymore. So playing with people is need to futher test from my side. Can for sure join in if someone find a fitting time.

mare

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

faddn wrote:
MAGIC wrote:When there is a next invite wave then maybe

To be honest, I don't understand having a next wave. No one is playing it anyway, only a open beta could hopefully bring more people in.

True only 3 servers with 0 players ! At least he could open TDM server had better i think :idea: !

Return to “Help and Support”