WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mare
Re: Can't login to Venice Unleashed - Beta Build 6437

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am

So those 150 keys do not work. When we can use these keys :?:

MAGIC

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am

CactusPie wrote:irc.rizon.net is the address of the IRC server, you need an IRC client to join. You can use the web client as well
http://www.rizon.net/chat

I suggest to use https://qchat2.rizon.net/ since the normal qchat server have timeout problems

mare wrote:So those 150 keys do not work. When we can use these keys :?:

In the next days
Harmonic Electricity and Giveaway keys are not redeemable yet, but will be within the next few days.

utopiate

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:32 pm

not a clue what the Harmonic Electricity and Giveaway keys are so I guess I didn't get into the beta :(

mizudg

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 pm

utopiate wrote:not a clue what the Harmonic Electricity and Giveaway keys are so I guess I didn't get into the beta :(

Harmonic Electricity was a secret message found in the VeniceUnleashed website while it was still being made. Anyone who said that in the IRC channel got a key for VU, but those don't work yet. At least that's what they looked like at first.

The X-mas keys were given away to the first 150 people who clicked a link in the announcement for "Merry X-mas" and those are 100% VU keys. Thing is, they don't work yet, but will be usable in a few days.

If you registered for the Closed Beta through the website when it was available (~10000 people did), you have a chance to get into the beta since the people are being handpicked. They'll be sending keys in waves so you'll have your chance.

RobbingHood

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

The "Venice Unleashed" forum now has a "Help and Support" subforum, please post any issues you might have in the future there.

If you think that your issue is new and hasn't been reported yet, please also submit an issue to VU's GitHub bugtracker!

Return to “Help and Support”