WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
legitsu
Re: Introducing Outcome!

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 am

It IS a outcome related issue because if I use Ori-jinn its fine I can play 7 or 8 games in a row if I launch with outcome it explodes and afterward I need to remove the par patch by hand because its not cleaning up after its self or exiting cleanly

I have no issues if use Ori-jin if I attempt to use outcome it messes everything up resulting in me having to delete the par files logout via Ori-jin and then log back in after and then check for updates to make it redownload a clean .par it was fine untill the jan 13th patch

black22

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 am

Hi, i need help with outcome cant seem to get it working at all... outcome authentication failed every time i put my email and password. Everything else is set but just can't log in.
Thank you in advance.

MacTaggart

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:17 pm

black22 wrote:Hi, i need help with outcome cant seem to get it working at all... outcome authentication failed every time i put my email and password. Everything else is set but just can't log in.
Thank you in advance.

Note that Outcome uses your Origami's account credentials, not those of your forum account.

LitteSEAN

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

I have to login with my origin account email and password? Well, what if someone will steal my account?

MacTaggart

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:58 pm

LitteSEAN wrote:I have to login with my Origami account email and password? Well, what if someone will steal my account?

That's not going to happen unless your computer is infected with a keylogger, which, in that case, it'd be your fault since you weren't up to par on protecting your system. Otherwise, the program is perfectly safe to use. I don't remember how long I've used it but my account hasn't been compromised within the time I've used Outcome.

RobbingHood

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm

LitteSEAN wrote:I have to login with my Origami account email and password? Well, what if someone will steal my account?

That's just as likely as someone stealing your Origin credentials.
And, as always: Your system is just as secure as you make it. Use a good antivirus, don't click unknown links and you might actually stay virus-free ;)

scomcomputer

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Thank you, works fine!
:D
* Scomcomputers the future of computing!*

qazqaz

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 pm

its nice.

Agret

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am

Needs updating to support some new API features used by Titanfall. When I goto play it using Outcome the game just says retrieving matchmaking server list over and over :(

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:30 am

Agret wrote:Needs updating to support some new API features used by Titanfall. When I goto play it using Outcome the game just says retrieving matchmaking server list over and over :(

That's because of the latency and population of the Titanfall servers.
Outcome works fine with Titanfall, with the exception that it's not possible to invite/join friends due to the lack of the in-game overlay.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Return to “Announcements”