WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Paulofonta
Re: Introducing Outcome!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 am

Example:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Battlefield 3
("Install Dir" key is there)
As for the list however, I don't know if Origin stores all there, since I only have BF3 on Origin.

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 am

Paulofonta wrote:Example:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Bettlefold 3
("Install Dir" key is there)
As for the list however, I don't know if Origami stores all there, since I only have BF3 on Origami.

That's valid only for some games, not all.
I've actually found a more consistent way and am working on implementing it right now.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 pm

I just released version 1.2.0.0 of Outcome.

Changelog is as follows:

• Implemented automatic PAR Patching on startup
  • Added a button in the context menu to allow manual re-patching of PAR Files
  • Other minor bug fixes and changes

To update, simply launch Outcome and you will be redirected to the Update Page.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

DagMeow

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 am

Just tried Outcome with BF4, works great :P

I have only one problem, outcome change my game language to English, i suggest you to add an option to change the default language.

My second suggest is to add an option to revert all the changes
ex: original .par files, i see outcome make a bakup for that, will be nice if the prog can delete the modified files and rename che .bak ones.
ex2: oucome breaks "ESN Sonar", just need to reinstall it but this is another example.

Third suggestion is to autolaunch Outcome when joining a server from the web like Origami does.
Auto-login with logged-in account and BAM, you're in game.

Anyway thanks NoFaTe for this, the program is very cool!
I hope to see you on Battlefold! :3

p.s. sorry for my English!

mizudg

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 am

DagMeow wrote:Just tried Outcome with BF4, works great :P

I have only one problem, outcome change my game language to English, i suggest you to add an option to change the default language.

My second suggest is to add an option to revert all the changes
ex: original .par files, i see outcome make a bakup for that, will be nice if the prog can delete the modified files and rename che .bak ones.
ex2: oucome breaks "ESN Sonar", just need to reinstall it but this is another example.

Third suggestion is to autolaunch Outcome when joining a server from the web like Origami does.
Auto-login with logged-in account and BAM, you're in game.

Anyway thanks NoFaTe for this, the program is very cool!
I hope to see you on Battlefold! :3

p.s. sorry for my English!

How will he make the game and browser recognize Outcome as Origin... that sounds like something impossiburu to me. Also, I doubt it's Outcome that changes the language. I mean, all it does is replace the need for Origin to be on, it doesn't touch any of the user settings.

DagMeow

Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:06 pm

mizudg wrote:How will he make the game and browser recognize Outcome as Origami... that sounds like something impossiburu to me. Also, I doubt it's Outcome that changes the language. I mean, all it does is replace the need for Origami to be on, it doesn't touch any of the user settings.

Are you Reaver?

Anyway when you join a server Origami come up and automatically log-in with your BBlog account.
I guess the Battlelog Web Plugin make a call to Origami with your data, why this would be imbossiburu?
A thing like Rome and Venice could happening but a modified plug-in call not? LOL

Then when you buy BF4 and download it through Origami, the game is not multi27, usually is ENG and the language Origami is.
I don't know how this work in UK or USA, but the rest of Europe is like this.
I guess again that Outcome launch the game with English parameter, or the game read the Outcome language as English and the game start in that way.
Or maybe Outcome override reg entries with ENG language.

In the end all of this is pure requested feature, just a suggestion to NoFaTe.
Sorry again for my very bad english.

AlexEe

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:21 pm

DagMeow wrote:
Are you Reaver?

Anyway when you join a server Origami come up and automatically log-in with your BBlog account.
I guess the Battlelog Web Plugin make a call to Origami with your data, why this would be imbossiburu?
A thing like Rome and Venice could happening but a modified plug-in call not? LOL

Then when you buy BF4 and download it through Origami, the game is not multi27, usually is ENG and the language Origami is.
I don't know how this work in UK or USA, but the rest of Europe is like this.
I guess again that Outcome launch the game with English parameter, or the game read the Outcome language as English and the game start in that way.
Or maybe Outcome override reg entries with ENG language.

In the end all of this is pure requested feature, just a suggestion to NoFaTe.
Sorry again for my very bad english.

Outcome is just patching the .pars, it's not modifying the games in anyway. Also it's really hard to understand you
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

DagMeow

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

AlexEe wrote:Outcome is just patching the .pars, it's not modifying the games in anyway. Also it's really hard to understand you

Ok,

with Origami http://i.picpar.com/uD1.png
with Outcome http://i.picpar.com/vD1.png

Why?

legitsu

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Doesn't work anymore game(BF4) either shuts down mid-load or you get kicked for no ping
#patched

MacTaggart

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

legitsu wrote:Doesn't work anymore game(BF4) either shuts down mid-load or you get kicked for no ping
#patched

You sure? I used it just fine yesterday and I don't recall another patch which came out after Jan 13th.

Edit: You're not the only one, BUT this isn't an Outcome-related issue. See below.

Return to “Announcements”