WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Concerning Yesterday's Downtime

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

As you probably noticed, our services were down yesterday (29/8/2013) for several hours.

This was caused due to (still ongoing) routing issues in the data-center where our servers are located.
Due to those issues, our stat cache (database) went out of sync, and therefore several players experienced stat loss during the last few hours before taking the services down.

We have now brought the stat cache back to balance and sync, however some of you that might have played an entire match yesterday, while having your stats reset, might have lost your stats indefinitely (if you've played more matches and your old stats are still not there, then it means they're gone).

Unfortunately there's not much we can do about that, however, we have taken several precautionary measures to prevent that from happening again.

In addition, we increased the capacity of the stats cache to be able to support our ever growing population.

Thank you for your understanding.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

KNIGHTS

Re: Concerning Yesterday's Dowtime

Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Thanx for the clarification NoFaTe...

Although I haven't lost my stats but when I log in since the incident you mentioned, I am only seeing 10-12 servers in my lists in each gaming mode..... I was wondering if you can explain that and when would it be fixed????

retselwar971503

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 pm

x)

AlexEe

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm

actually didn't even notice the down time
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

MAGIC

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:01 pm