WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Venice Unleashed - Closed Beta Enlistment

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 am

NOTICE: Enlistments are now closed.

Hello folks!

As of now, the enlistment system for the Closed Beta of Venice Unleashed is open!

Venice Unleashed is the name of our upcoming Battlefield 3 project, a/k/a 'project Venice' (for more information about features check the enlistment page).

So, whether you are a Battlefield Veteran, a YouTuber, a Modder, a DICE employee or just someone who simply enjoys video games, feel free to submit your enlistment request!

After you have submitted your request, we will review it and let you know if you have been selected when the Closed Beta launches.

You can access the Enlistment System by clicking here.

Got questions, bug reports or generally want to say hi? Feel free to mail us at info -at- veniceunleashed.net.

Note for you cheap kiddies: This isn't going to be a way to play for free. A fully updated and licensed copy of the game is required.

Best Regards,
Emulator Nexus staff
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Kerrigan

Re: Venice Unleashed - Closed Beta Enlistment

Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 am

NoFaTe wrote:Note for you cheap kiddies: This isn't going to be a way to play for free. A fully updated and licensed copy of the game is required.

I hope you all have read this!

ahmed195

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Note for you cheap kiddies: This isn't going to be a way to play for free. A fully updated and licensed copy of the game is required.

ok lets get this straight ....we also needed the original game for bfbc2 but we (the people who cant afford buying) are playing it now without even paying a penny , so what makes bf3 so different from its former brother ? i guess people will find some ways to play it for free

death_stalker_ak47

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 pm

ahmed195 wrote:
Kerrigan wrote:Note for you cheap kiddies: This isn't going to be a way to play for free. A fully updated and licensed copy of the game is required.

ok lets get this straight ....we also needed the original game for bfbc2 but we (the people who cant afford buying) are playing it now without even paying a penny , so what makes bf3 so different from its former brother ? i guess people will find some ways to play it for free

bf3 isn't bfbc2
WARNING

mizudg

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:18 pm

NoFaTe, I pretty much hope you make sure there aren't any duplicate posts on your enlistment page. I mean, you should do something to prevent like 1 guy posting 5 enlistments to ensure a bigger chance to enter the BETA. Or if you've already done that post-link post, then good job, I Love you :)

I am looking forward to seeing Venice and what you've been doing for the past couple of months and some more info such as what would be included in the BETA would be cool before it's on. :geek:

RobbingHood

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

mizudg wrote:NoFaTe, I pretty much hope you make sure there aren't any duplicate posts on your enlistment page. I mean, you should do something to prevent like 1 guy posting 5 enlistments to ensure a bigger chance to enter the BETA.

That would probably only result in more work, not in higher chances. If you create 5 requests, but you still don't have a proper reason to get accepted, then all 5 requests are pretty useless.

mizudg

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:27 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
mizudg wrote:NoFaTe, I pretty much hope you make sure there aren't any duplicate posts on your enlistment page. I mean, you should do something to prevent like 1 guy posting 5 enlistments to ensure a bigger chance to enter the BETA.

That would probably only result in more work, not in higher chances. If you create 5 requests, but you still don't have a proper reason to get accepted, then all 5 requests are pretty useless.

I know that but I was simply mentioning that somebody who hasn't read the around thousand posts (both still here and deleted) that BF3 is required bought and fully updated to play may get into the Beta and not get to play it anyway. If there was some sort of authentication that'd be much easier to detect such people and I'm sorry if that's already been worked out but NoFaTe hasn't really given us all that much info to work on here so it's all just guesses. Again, sorry if I am starting an unnecessary suggestion role on this topic :)

loibi93

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Do i have to own all the dlcs or is it enough to have the main game ? ;)

Kerrigan

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

loibi93 wrote:Do i have to own all the dlcs or is it enough to have the main game ? ;)

If you want to play on DLC maps you have to own the DLCs. Like in the original.

Main game, licensed, patched is enough for Venice vanilla.

loibi93

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
loibi93 wrote:Do i have to own all the dlcs or is it enough to have the main game ? ;)

If you want to play on DLC maps you have to own the DLCs. Like in the original.

Main game, licensed, patched is enough for Venice vanilla.

very nice, thanks :)

Return to “Announcements”