WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Re: And We're Back!

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 am

Cykid30 wrote:Can anyone tell me when our "new" stats will start to save?
I mean, loosing our stats wasn't awsome but it was for the greater good, but will the stats start to save again any time soon?
Thx

Stats should save properly right now unless the game server you're playing in restarts or crashes before the round end.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

azolivagyok01

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 am

Awesome! Thx for the hard work!
And I don't mind losing the stats, cuz my stats was noobish anyway :P

CuddlyPanda

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 am

You guys are brilliant at what you do, keep it up!

J22_SNIPER

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:06 am

CuddlyPanda wrote:You guys are brilliant at what you do, keep it up!

yes.

And I agree with madball 100%, thanks for all, and I hope you succed in the bf3 project.

But it's not fun anymore for me playing bfbc2 and leveling up all again; when you first reseted stats I was level 26, was very sad and it was time consuming for me level up again, and I reached level 38 (from zero again), with all pins and with all weapons and all unlocked...and now being level 0 again, it's so frustrating and sad for me, It's not fun anymore playing it. I'm really really sad and feel so bad for the loss of the stats.

I posted just for express my opinion: In my opinion you should implement some kind of universal unlocking of all the weapons and perks for all the players, at least, since level 0...all the stats will be lost, I had more than 250 dog tags I had and all done...but, it's not that sad for me if at least I could start and leveling up again with all the weapons and perks unlocked... its so frustrating doing all again, with all blocked.

Just my humble opinion, I just make you a suggestion; I think a lot of folks that invested a lot of time playing and leveling up in rank this past two times since the double lost of the stats will agree with me.

And again thanks for all your work, besides the stats losses the rest is super fine and better, and i appreciate a lot everything you do.
Keep the good work, greetings, and best wishes for the developers of the projects.

Svet

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 pm

yay!
Nice work!

furiousTaher

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 pm

J22_SNIPER wrote:yes.

And I agree with madball 100%, thanks for all, and I hope you succed in the bf3 project.

But it's not fun anymore for me playing bfbc2 and leveling up all again; when you first reseted stats I was level 26, was very sad and it was time consuming for me level up again, and I reached level 38 (from zero again), with all pins and with all weapons and all unlocked...and now being level 0 again, it's so frustrating and sad for me, It's not fun anymore playing it. I'm really really sad and feel so bad for the loss of the stats.

if nexus had ranked server support... this wouldnt be a big problem :)

sohaib93

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 pm

guys it down again can you tell us why plzzz and we hope you fix your whatever is the problem is

Blade800

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Not that you only took my rank which is fine I dont care about the rank but right now it is almost impossible to get it back because the server is still crashing when I have score 20/5 and almost at the end of the round to get some points it crashes and I am still at level 1, this cant work so give us some proper update when its 100% running.

Also it is little unfair to play with basic weapons against those who kept their level 32 and are owning my ass with their arsenal. So you should restart ranks to all players.

TheAgentKit

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Why servers are closed now :(

johnhahah

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 pm

C'mon fix the servers we want to play :/

Return to “Announcements”