WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Remington
Lost 1 level in the Rank

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:30 am

Hi everyone.
About two days ago I wasn't able to Login neither to the forums or the game itself. While I was trying to login in the game it seemed like I was typing the wrong password or user name. In the forums happened the same way. Even when I went to the password recovering page where you have to put your account e-mail I got an error saying that the e-mail didn't belong to any account on register. Today I finally was able to get in the game but it turns out that I have lost a level (I was a 48 level, about halfway to go to 49), now I'm back to mid-47 level, I lost a lot of dogtags, kills, and the more important thing the rank. The same thing occurred to a friend (a 47 level back to 46). I know it's not a lot but I don't see the reason to not make a post out of it. I hope I get the rank back the way it used to be. My soldier name is Jere and my username is Remington. I don't know if any of you can help me. Sorry for any mistake in my English if there is any.

Thanks a lot

Remington

Re: Lost 1 level in the Rank

Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:15 am

It's quite lovely to see about 35 views to this post and yet not even a single reply.

Remington

Re: Lost 1 level in the Rank

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Alright then, that's all I needed, thanks.

Return to “Help and Support”