WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Krstoserofil
Suddenly I can't join any server

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

I played on the emulated servers for two days now , but after a person activated the house alarm I lost my internet connection for a minute , and after I re-gained it , I can't join any server anymore . I reset-ed the modem and the PC , but still nothing .

I remembered the FAQ , or this more specifically
A:

Code: Select all
TCP 18390 Outgoing
TCP 18395 Outgoing
UDP 18395 Outgoing
TCP 13505 Outgoing
TCP 80 Outgoing

However I have NO IDEA how to do this , or more importantly how to check are they working . I did however went to see is bfbc2 enabled/allowed in firewall rules , and it is .

A few important notes about this :

1. This happened yesterday , the alarm breaking connection I mean , but I was able to play after that .

2. This also screwed up My Game Ranger (if your familiar with the software) . Basically I got this message on game ranger that something is wrong with my router and I should change it's settings , I did that and everything was fine , but after one alarm killer , I started to get the message on GR again . Even disabling and then enabling those router settings didn't change the annoying message .
3. The ping stuff is the same as before no changes .

Krstoserofil

Re: Suddenly I can't join any server

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

I re-logged in , now it's working .

/close thread

And I apologize to the admins for this act of ignorance .

Sammuel

Re: Suddenly I can't join any server

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 am

Krstoserofil wrote:I re-logged in , now it's working .

/close thread

And I apologize to the admins for this act of ignorance .

Were all human mate. ;)
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Return to “Help and Support”