WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
versua
I need help removing BC2 nexus.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I just got my new pc, and i decided to switch to nexus due to the futuristic mod support etc, but i get this awful stuttering and high ping, which i didn't get in my regular verison of the game or any other game. I tried to reinstall the game, but somehow i still have the nexus. If anyone know how please let me know. Thanks.

Really good work on the emulator, but i'll may check it out another time if i get a fix for my lags :)

MartelKombat

Re: I need help removing BC2 nexus.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:21 am

You must delete the dinput8.dll in the install folder. The dll didn't get deletet by the deinstallation because this file is not from the standard intallation or update.

RobbingHood

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 pm

MartelKombat wrote:You must delete the dinput8.dll in the install folder. The dll didn't get deletet by the deinstallation because this file is not from the standard intallation or update.

Correct. The lags are maybe due to the big amount of players that tried to log in yesterday.

versua

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 pm

MartelKombat wrote:You must delete the dinput8.dll in the install folder. The dll didn't get deletet by the deinstallation because this file is not from the standard intallation or update.

Thank you :D

Return to “Help and Support”