WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MacTaggart
Re: Server list empty - october 2013

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 pm

^ (The guy above [or previous page, I guess] ninja'd me while I was typing this post.)

infeqt0r wrote:
Frankity wrote:remenber
infeqt0r wrote:Buy the game? If I bought the game I wouldn't be here you brainiac. Sry for double posting/spamming btw.

yes, remember this project or our support does not support illegal copies.

So what's the point of the whole project? :?

From the home page:

Project Rome is the result of two years of hard work on part of the developers to emulate the internal workings of E.A.'s servers.
Thanks to us, you can enjoy playing on a liberated environment, hosting your own game servers and enjoying great game features.

TL;DR: the project improves upon the base game. Contrary to popular belief, the project is not a "workaround" for those who possess illegitimate copies. You are expected to own the game in order to use EmulatorNexus' services.

infeqt0r

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Yeah, I understand....but how the hell did others manage to get this work with pirate versions?!

You don't have to answer this of course, you cannot help and that's it.

mizudg

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 pm

infeqt0r wrote:Yeah, I understand....but how the hell did others manage to get this work with pirate versions?!

Just don't use any random release that say +MULTIPLAYER INCLUDED. Those are usually not working. Borrow someone's disc or have the files for the setup, not the installed file. That is all I can say but my signature says more.

infeqt0r

Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:34 am

mizudg wrote:
infeqt0r wrote:Yeah, I understand....but how the hell did others manage to get this work with pirate versions?!

Just don't use any random release that say +MULTIPLAYER INCLUDED. Those are usually not working. Borrow someone's disc or have the files for the setup, not the installed file. That is all I can say but my signature says more.

Tnx m8, I own you the biggest bottle of beer possible.

RobbingHood

Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:04 am

Duh >.>

@infeqtor
Yes, that was a NOSteam release which is not supported by us. We do not support piracy, as others said earlier in this thread
Warned for not using the search function and ignoring the edit function.

@MacTaggart
>posting a TL;DR that is like 1 word shorter than the original text
:mrgreen:

Thread locked.

Return to “Help and Support”