WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Animesh
some suggestions

Fri May 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Hey guys...and the nexus developers.. on this occasion of server edit... can you people add some new and extra features :D like adding friend in game... (which is not effective currently)... viewing profiles online and obviously anti-hacks.... I LOVE THIS GAME VERY MUCH .. instead of owing a bf3... i play this game and enjoy to the fullest... so Please.. apply the above mentioned changes... WE would appreciate that.... :)

Kerrigan

Re: some suggestions

Fri May 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Animesh wrote:adding friend

Animesh wrote:anti-hacks

Is already in consideration. Will be added in a future revision after the release of VU.

RobbingHood

Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Friends will be synchronized across both projects (Venice and Rome), so if you add a friend once, you will be able to join him in both games.
Because of this concept, friends will be implemented in Rome after they're implemented in Venice.

Animesh

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 am

you mean that if i want to add a friend and play with him.. I've to add him in this website first... or can i add him in game.... "add as friend"?

RobbingHood

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 am

It will probably be done via the game.
I don't know however if there will be additional possibilities (e.g. via the website).

But as I said, none of this works right now, it will be implemented at a later stage.

Animesh

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks for the info... :D I'm excited.. that's all.. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”